Econo Lodge(Lanett)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$104
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$149
Red Roof Plus & Suites Opelika(Opelika)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$67
Priceline
Econo Lodge(Opelika)
US$56
US$54
EconoLodge
All reviewsthe red roof innfront deskroom keywould recommend this hotel to anyoneroom was largesmoking roomwould stay againpetalabamacorridormotellobbytvclerk
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Sarah was an awesome greeter and very helpful! Always love seeing her when I come which is weekly!
Such an awesome place!
I come there weekly for work and it's always a great stay away from home!
I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Julia B
i0323, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Thank you for your time and sharing your experience at Red Roof Inn Valley. Glad you had great stay and will make sure it keeps going.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Sarah, one of the employees, was very helpful and friendly. I have stayed here at this particular location several times and the service has always been good and quick. The rooms are always very clean.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank jonbo1534
i0323, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2017

Thank you for your time to provide us feedback. We use it as a very critical tool for continuous enhancement to hotel and customer service, so guest keep getting wonderful stay. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

First time coming here an I'll say this, I will be back bc of Sarah, very friendly and polite... Best front desk personal that I've encountered. Room was neat in order... If your in the area and can't decide if you want to stay or not, I'd advise to stop on in an grab a room.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Daniel S
i0323, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2017

Thank you Daniel S, for your time to leave a feedback. Good to see you pleased with customer service, room and cleanliness. Hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Samarian, the lady at the front desk! She greeted us with a smile, checked us in quickly, brought us extra towels and recommended a great place for dinner,Milan's that also gave us 10% off with our room key. She is this motels best asset.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank paultD1346VR
i0323, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Thank you for your time and giving us feedback. Good to see you like updates hotel made that is no carpet in any room, TV's are powered with DirectTV with maximum number of channel selection, free Wifi and many more. Again thank you and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

I am david adamietz I am staying at the red roof inn in valley alabama. I am 49 years old I been working on the road for half my life but this one employee here. SARAH don't know here last. Name was very caring about my needs first my dollar bill got stuck in the vending machine she some how got it out always with a smile then I need as bowl to heat up my homemade spegehitt I had in a jar but no bowl are spoon and while multi tasking was able to get me a bowl and heated up my spegehetti for me and always with aa smile for. What it's. Worth she made me feel at home and we need more employees like. SARAH I was impressed. Keep the good. Employees red roof inn like Sarah and you will get more of my business. Thank you and thank Sarah. Very good at what she does. 100

Stayed: June 2017
3  Thank David A
i0323, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Thank you Mr. David for your time and sharing your amazing experience at our hotel. Good to hear you felt home while you were here and your needs were taken great care.