“Good place to stay near the airport.”

Review of Hotel Millenium

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

N_FamilyG...
Tampa, Florida
“Good place to stay near the airport.”
Reviewed 14 February 2020 for a stay in February 2020

Because of a rental car issue I had at the airport I was forced to stay at a local hotel for one night, this hotel worked like a charm! I did not have a reservation but a local taxi driver recommended this place and I am thankful he did. They took me in on short notice and even gave me a small discount. NOTE: The rooms don't have A/C but you will find that during the night the temperature drops and cools off greatly.

Pros:
Staff is very friendly.
Free Parking
Nice breakfast
small supermarket is within walking distance
Well priced for the area

Cons:
Rooms have a small ant issue
Not close to any tourist areas
Not close to a wide variety of restaurants

Date of stay: February 2020
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.