“Really good dinner for cheap”
Review of Cevichitos

Cevichitos
Ranked #10 of 214 Restaurants in Alajuela
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Cevichitos...a Restaurant to enjoy good seafood from the ocean to your table...typical recipes from our grandmas...come and let us take care of you with a nice meal...
Reviewed 29 November 2017

Complimentary ceviche which was excellent. I was continuing my fish every day in Costa Rica so had the corvina which I was not familiar with. It was super, and the lightly breaded shrimp that my partner had was even better. The prices were very cheap (we had just come from Tamarindo), service very good, no English but it works. A small place with some outside seating (near traffic) but still recommend.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

I have a thing for tasting seafood soups, and did a bit of that during my Costa Rica travels.
The soup was great, better than the ones in "promoted" seafood spots in Puerto Viejo and Tortuguero. But still one level below the Las Vegas restaurant in Paquera:-)
Good prices, many locals eating here, fast service, decent seating with fans.
If you get a fresh fruit drink/smoothie, make sure to say if you want sugar in - my mango drink came in very very sweet.
To sum up, I loved it and too bad I'm not staying longer to try more of their meals, some of which look very tempting!

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Went for a quick lunch. I had a delicious shrimp dish, my wife a chicken dish. She ordered a small version which was more than adequate for lunch.
The food was very good, hot and served quickly. The place was beginning to fill up fast as a lot of local folks apparently eat here . The mango drinks were great, prices were reasonable as well.
If I lived here I would probably frequent Cevichitos a lot.

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Hard to miss with ceviche. I got the large with just fish and it was tasty. Not the best ceviche I've ever had, but pretty damn good. The chips they used were excellent. My girl is vegetarian and there was basically nothing that she could eat. She asked for a simple green salad and they happily made her one on the spot. Appreciate the effort!
Got a fresh lemonade which was delicious.
Can't go wrong with this place..

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Straight forward simple and fresh!
I ordered a small fish ceviche and a small fish filet plate cooked with garlic and potatoes.
Love the mango drink (ice and mango blend). Will come back next time I visit in 4 months.