“Amazing restaurant my tour guide took us too, SUPER DELICIOUS, GREAT SERVICE”

Tiquicia Restaurant
Price range: US$3 - US$30
Description: We offer a traditional Costa Rican gastronomic experience, delighting our clients with the best flavors of our culture.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Tiquicia was my very favorite dining experience in La Fortuna general area. On the way back from a half day tour with a guide, we stopped here for lunch and it did not disappoint. I had the VEGETARIAN casados (typical costa rican dish) and really enjoyed it. I wish I could have taken their salad dressing recipe home with me! Everyone working their that day, I spoke to. Everyone was incredibly friendly and happy to help me practice my Spanish. I would totally make an effort to have a meal at Tiquicia if I am ever back in the area!

Date of visit: November 2020
Write a reviewReviews (731)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing the steak and loin were cooked to perfection and the papaya hash was really good. We recommend everything. The tilapia was excellent too!

Reviewed 6 March 2021 via mobile

Since my husband and I got here 2 days ago, we've eaten here twice. Beautiful atmosphere, wonderful people and the food is amazing. Can't go wrong here. The pineapple and passion fruit margaritas are fantastic and you can't beat such a great price. Eat here!

Date of visit: March 2021
alberto p, Propietario at Tiquicia Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hello David, from the staff of Tiquicia restaurant was a pleasure, see you soon

Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Amazing food. Alanso was a really great server. Order a killer empanada if you know what is good for you.

Date of visit: March 2021

Thanks for your visit, we are very happy with your comment.

Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

Service was amazing. Easy to get to. Great views. Most importantly the food was unbelievable! The whole family enjoyed what they orders.

Date of visit: March 2021

these types of opinions inspire us to continue working day by day, thanks so much.