Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Don't leave la Fortuna without zip lining at Ecoglide

Watt a fun experience. Me two kids and I went on this Zip-Line adventure. It was quite a long ride... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Sandra M
Charleston, South Carolina
Zip Line & Tarzan Swing

We did the zip line and Tarzan swing on 4/8/21. Our guides Andre and Miguel and Rafa were... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

from US$62.50
from US$102.57
from US$48.00
1,184 results
All reviews tarzan swing zip lining felt very safe lots of fun pura vida video safety blast thrill trees tandem adventure adrenaline activity rain volcano
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

It was my family's first time zip lining and they had a blast. The safest tour in Costa Ricawith the double lines. My 7 year old was nervous and wanted to go tandem bit ended up doing it all by herself. Customer service was great. They called our hotel to let them know we would be late for checkout. They pictures of you the whole time for $10 person in your group. Just be aware they charge an additional 5% if you use a cc. Pura vida.

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 6 April 2021

This was a first zip line for our family, including my 10 year old. Great introduction, safety and practice before going up the mountain. The views were incredible, staff energized and passionate and a total thrill. We bought the photo package - very inexpensive and we got loads of photos and video of our adventure. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 23 March 2021 via mobile

The customer service here is amazing. They messed up my time so I was able to get a private tour. It was so fun. The guides were both wonderful and funny. The views weren’t amazing due to the rain but I was able to go faster. Stopping was kind of hard because of the rain as well but they help you. It was such a great time and I highly reccomenx it

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 28 February 2020

This was a great experience for my first zip line. I see several people have indicated this was good for young children but I am 66 and it was great for old guys as well. The instruction was very good and it is certainly safe. The views were just excellent. It was a fun, memorable morning!! I would recommend it for everyone.

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 3 December 2019 via mobile

We had a blast at Ecoglide. They run you through a practice before zip lining which gives you confidence to fly through the trees. Great staff, fun, felt very safe.

Date of experience: December 2019