I'm not sure what else to say. We have never stayed at a better resort. The staff was amazing. The personnel at this resort were the most attentive, helpful, and generally kind staff that we have ever encountered.
- Rooms - clean with gorgeous landscaping
- Food - included breakfast was amazing (shout out to the omelet chef - best omelet I have ever had!); had dinner one night and it was fantastic, as was the live music. Also try out the coffee shop - great coffee and very informative staff
- Grounds - fantastic. We saw sloths, lizards, birds, and what we called "Costa Rican Turkeys". Also located very close to town, a short cab ride away.
- Pools - access to pools at Nayara Springs is great
-Spa - my wife had one of the best massages of her life. Very relaxing in an outside setting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Spa & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located on the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your Nayara Resort Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens