Open today: 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from US$211.29
from US$171.29
from US$211.29
1,390 results
All reviews monkey drop canyoning experience waterfall rappel great fun awesome experience felt safe highly recommend this company la fortuna safety blast activity gear gopro diego rainforest jorge base
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic job! They all made it really enjoyable and this is by far the best thing we did in our trip! Great job guys and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Best way to start our trip! The staff was fun and friendly and the falls are TALL! All around a great time and a big thrill! Would recommend! Also! Don’t bring only one pair of shoes! I would recommend having a pit of water shoes! My partner wore his shoes and they were wet the whole trip! So bring water shoes with a grip !

Reviewed 16 May 2021

We had never done this before and just loved the adventure. You can really trust them to take care of all the safety stuff so that you can truly enjoy the adventure.

Reviewed 16 May 2021

This was my favorite excursion/activity that we did in Costa Rica! The whole experience was fantastic, from the lunch to the company, to the fun, encouraging, positive staff, and the unique activity itself. Rappelling over beautiful waterfalls, in a lush jungle - what could be better? I LOVED it! And my husband, who has a fear of heights, said it was one of his favorite activities, as well. The experienced staff did such a great job keeping everyone safe and making it fun. I hope to do it again someday, and would definitely go with Pre Trek!

Reviewed 15 May 2021 via mobile

What an INCREDIBLE experience! Jonathan and his team were fantastic during the waterfall repelling. I was so nervous but they made me feel totally safe and had my back. So cool. Wonderful staff! 10 stars!