US$123
US$68
US$75
  • Pool
US$72
Hotel La Arena(Liberia)(Great Value!)
US$65
  • Pool
Hospedaje Dodero(Liberia)(Great Value!)
US$21
Hostal Nanku(Liberia)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$21
Hostel Pura Vida(Liberia)(Great Value!)
US$23
Villa Hermosa(Liberia)(Great Value!)
US$50
Priceline
All reviewsceiling fanone nightpretty courtyardcentral squaredorm roomcosta ricacourtyard areahot waterwould stay againbudget hotelrooms are cleanlast nightwarrenbedssangriajorgeairport
Reviewed 1 February 2017

No Air Conditioning, small rooms and bathrooms, if you ask for an extra pillow they won't give you, no hot water in the showers. Beds are super uncomfortable, the springs in the beds were poking us. The price was not as cheap as it should have been for this place.

Stayed: January 2017
Reviewed 31 January 2017

great been going there 6 years they treat me like family owner knows me get nice rooms and fan in my room room 17 lol its a budget hotel not the hilton people new manger a great guy was happy to see me rob

Stayed: January 2017
Reviewed 19 January 2017

Very nice, comfortable hotel from the colonial era. Awesome wooden floors and an open air patio within the building. Delicious food in the evenings. Helpful staff and off street parking. There is no air-conditioning available.

Room Tip: Choose a room that is not right off the street if you are a person who likes to go to bed early.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

I was not impressed with my stay here.
I had booked a PRIVATE single with shared bathroom, on the website I booked with it clearly stated that breakfast was not included for dormitory room bookings. Upon arrival I asked about the free breakfast but was told that it didn't apply to me because I was staying in the hostel part as I had a shared bathroom, I tried saying that on my confirmation email it only states that breakfast is not included for dormitory rooms, no where does it say any rooms with shared bathroom doesn't get breakfast either. The guy was having none of it though, this definitely needs to be made clearer as I was obviously in a private room.
So as I had a shared bathroom my room was in the hostel part of the hotel, which was on the top floor and a complete change compared to the rest of the hotel. My room was very small, dark and dingy, with cracked walls and had a dirty look to it. After three months of travelling this was the worst room I'd stayed in, I'd stayed in much nicer dorm rooms previously.
The shared bathroom was awful and the shower stopped working while I was under it, not ideal when you have a head full of shampoo.
I'm sure the hotel rooms are lovely as they obviously care about that side of their business, the hostel side (including the single privates apparently) is clearly just to make whatever extra money they can out of poor conditions and unsuspecting travellers who are thinking they are getting something completely different.
Definitely wouldn't stay again.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
KatadeSanCarlos, Gerente at Hotel Liberia, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2016

Hola Nicola,

We are sorry for this misunderstood, we just check the information on the website you booked our room and definately could be more clear. We have already asked to update this inmediately in order to avoid another inconvenience.

Neither the beds in shared dorms or the private dorm with share bathroom offer breakfast included in the rate. Breakfast options in our restaurante are many and are affordable (prices around $4 - $8).

Private dorm you had is the second budget option, but we are aware some improvement need to be done as soon as possible.

Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel, the opinion of our guests is always important in order to keep working hard everyday.

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

Hotel Liberia is a clean, cozy hotel just a block or two to city center. My flight was cancelled due to bad weather and the friendly staff helped me out immensely with a late night run to the airport, making phone calls to help find my luggage and help me get to my next destination. The open air patio is a peaceful place to relax and eat. I highly recommend this hotel as a great budget option in Liberia.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo