“Beautiful beach: walk, swim, massage, horseback ride ”
Review of Playa Conchal

Playa Conchal
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Inexpensive, skillful, & relaxing massage @ the beach— we chose The masseurs @ the red van. Ask for Pedro, a true gentleman & local who leads inexpensive, safe, & relaxing 1-2 hours horseback rides on the beach. The colors of the water - shades of blue, green, grays- gorgeous!

1  Thank margieBerkeleyCA
Write a ReviewReviews (1,137)
All reviews
in 11 reviews
"great snorkeling"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

The best customer service in every restaurant! Great people in every one of them. Dani Munoz was my fav girl! I want to bring her back to America with me! So personable and such a warm welcoming person! Thank you for adding people like her to your staff!

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We had and are having a fantastic vacation. We were here last year, came back this year and will continue to return as long as we can. The beaches, ocean and people are wonderful.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

The beach water was clean and beautiful but I walked down the beach midday and saw 6 different snakes chilling right on the beach near the water edge. Also the horses the locals have tourists ride poop on the beach so it’s kind of hard to avoid and the poop gets washed into the ocean. Lastly, the vendors offering massages were annoying... I think I was asked if I wanted a massage 35 times over two days.

2  Thank Taylor B