Ways to Experience ATV Beach Tours
from US$76.93
from US$87.18
from US$97.44
More Info
All reviews pura vida amazing country an awesome tour guide numerous times amazing adventure highly recommend this company trip to costa rica jeffrey atv beaches sights deposit playa activities cr
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Absolutely a fantastic time w/ Gustavo.. great tour guide and overall nice guy who wants to please the customer at every turn.. Thanks to Jeff too for following up prior to the trip w/ important details regarding the trip.. Thanks fellas..

Andre

Date of experience: April 2021
ATVBeachTours, Owner at ATV Beach Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you very much Mr Andre great meeting you!!
We always try to do our best !!
See you next time !!
Pura vida !!

Jeffey

Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

Jeffery was an excellent tour guide. He even picked us up and we were staying 30 minutes away! He was punctual, professional, and knowledgeable. The Atv tour was amazing with beautiful views. We stopped several times along the way to take in the scenery and take photos. We also got a good mix of scenery, beach, uphill, downhill, smooth, rough, fast, and slow on our ride.

The ziplining was also great. Ron and Baile were very accommodating and we even saw wild monkeys while zipping through trees.

The experience is highly recommended. Thanks Jeffrey!

Date of experience: April 2021
ATVBeachTours, General Manager at ATV Beach Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you very much Ashley I’m glad you enjoyed everything, it was very nice meeting you !!
See you next time.
Pura vida.

Jeffrey

Reviewed 4 April 2021 via mobile

My wife and I took this tour, and we highly recommend it. We have not ridden ATVs in a long time, but we felt safe and comfortable after some initial training. The ATV tour was a great way to see many of the beaches in the area along with some amazing views. Our guide, Jason, was very knowledgeable and friendly. We would definitely take this tour again next time we visit!

Thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experiences, I count myself lucky for customers like you. I look forward to have you in another tour again in the future!
Pura vida

Reviewed 29 March 2021

Myself and a group of friends were fortunate to meet Jason for our ATV tour. He was absolutely AMAZING! He was knowledgable , took us to some great sites, was patient with 6 women, had a great personality and just enjoyable as a tour guide. I also want to praise Jeffrey who we have been in communication with for over a year. We were supposed to visit costa rica in march 2020 and got cancelled due to covid. Jeffrey maintained comminication with us and made our group feel very comfortable even prior to meeting them. They also set up our catamaran sunset cruise. It was beautiful I highly recommend this tour guide.

Date of experience: March 2021

Thank you taking the tour and trusting our services Darlene.
Great meeting you !!
See you next time.
Jeffrey

Reviewed 29 March 2021 via mobile

Had a blast on this ATV tour!! Jason was the best guide. My girlfriends and I all agree. The sights were so breath taking.. we rode thru different terrains..Jason helped us with the capturing all the best pics at all optimal angles. He kept this Rowdy, enthusiastic group happy. We highly recommend this tour.

Date of experience: March 2021