“OUTSTANDING”

Sibu Tours
Ranked #9 of 73 Tours in Playas del Coco
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We provide a variety of transportation, lodging and tour services in and around Guanacaste, Costa Rica - see our website for more details. We provide local bilingual guides. We offer transfers from / to Airports (Liberia - San Jose)as well as daily transport to and from your place of lodging to tours. All our transports have A/C, Permits, and Insurance. All ours services are personalized and customized for YOU!
Reviewed 11 October 2017

By far the best tour company in Playas Del Coco. The manager and guide, Diego , was outstanding. He led us on a boat tour and was very well prepared with binoculars, water, and a laser pointer for us to see hard to find animals. He has a great sense of humor and is extremely knowledgeable

Diego S, Owner at Sibu Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Hola mis Amigos. I am very please to see how much you all had enjoy our services and my personal company. Thank you very much for taking your time to write this amazing review. Thank you very much for this. Have a great time and we hope to see you soon back again in Costa Rica. Diego

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

If you are thinking about a visit to costa Rico and playa del coco, go no further than Sibu Tours for help planning ur trip. From pickup at the airport to return the staff st Sibu will make ur visit relaxing and enjoyable. They can arrange ur schedule to create the best memories. If it's fishing, sailing, snorkeling, zip lines , white water rafting, rain forest or beautiful waterfalls they can get you there. Be sure and ask for Elvis as your guide. We enjoyed our trips with him as he described the natural beauties, agriculture ( pineapple, sugarcane, cantaloupe and many others all with a great smile and passion for his country

1  Thank budley7165
Diego S, Owner at Sibu Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Hola Amigos, I like to thank you for taking your time to write this great review about Sibu Tours and his staff Elvis. I will pass on your word to him. I ma very please to read how much you had enjoy our services. Once gain. Muchas gracias. Diego Sandi.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Our tour guide Diego definitely made these tours so great! Our first tour was white water rafting which was so much fun! During the ride there and back, Diego shared so much about himself and Costa Rica! We had a blast talking and joking with him. He's such a sweet, genuine guy. We told him we had a volcano tour a couple of days later and hoped we would have him again...so when we saw him pull up to pick us up for that tour, we were so excited! He stayed with us throughout the entire tour which is really awesome instead of just dropping us off and picking us up at the end of the day. We rode horses, went down a LARGE water slide, tried a mud bath, ziplined, and saw a beautiful waterfall. Lunch was included and that was delicious. I would highly recommend booking a tour with Sibu Tours! We had such a great experience both days!
-Chica Mala

Diego S, Owner at Sibu Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Hola Chica Mala, I am very happy to read this amazing review. It was great to me as well touring with you all. I had such a great time in those two tours. You all rock. Thank you or taking your time to write this review . I really appreciated. You all have to come back and go for more. Once again. Muchas gracias. Diego Sandi.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We went white water rafting one day, which was tons of fun! Went down a 12 ft waterfall at the end, which was blood pumping, but we made it though without flipping! So much fun for beginner rafters.

The other tour we went on was to the volcano, hot springs, mud bath, ziplining, waterslide and horse back riding. Such an Awesome day. The views are Amazing! We saw Beautiful Waterfalls both trips!

Our tour guide Diego was Wonderful! He was very knowledgeable and made the hour ride trip there and back very entertaining. We learned so much about Costa Rica and saw many interesting things along the way. I would Highly recommend Diego and these tours! Well organized and efficient! Well worth the money and very affordable! Thank you again Diego for an Amazing few days!

Diego S, Owner at Sibu Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Hola mis Amigos. I fist like to thank you for taking your time to write it. I am very pleased to read this great review. It is fantastic to see how much you had enjoy our tours and services. I had as well enjoy your company. Once again, muchas gracias. Diego Sandi.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We did two tours and had a great time! Elvis was an excellent tour guide. He's native to Costa Rica and answered any question we had. He was flexible and willing to go the extra mile. He showed up on time and we were relieved to have someone else do the driving and teach us about the wildlife. We pretty much had private tours for our family of 5. One of our kids is only 3 and accommodations were made so that he could come along. Diego was very responsive on WhatsApp to answer any questions and set up the tours and Maria responded to emails. Elvis speaks clear English, and he was patient with our broken Spanish when we wanted to practice.

We saw a lot of animals on the boat tour. Both Elvis and the captain of the boat were able to spot monkeys, crocodiles, birds, bats, and iguanas. They made every effort to find the animals and get close up. My 3 year old was even offered to drive the boat! Afterwards, we stopped for a Costa Rican meal nearby.

We also went on the hike to Rincon de Vieja where we saw volcanic activity, and learned about the local animals and plants. It was definitely a hike we could not do without a tour guide. We also enjoyed the hot springs in the park. At the end, we had lunch in Liberia at a local restaurant with Costa Rican food - beans, rice, stewed meat.

This was our first time to Costa Rica as a family and we felt well taken care of by Sibu Tours and would highly recommend them. Their prices were reasonable, and comparable to other tour companies, and we were able to relax and enjoy the wildlife and scenery of Costa Rica.

Diego S, Owner at Sibu Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2017

Hola mis Amigos. I am very happy to read your review. Which I do appreciate the time you took to write it down. I also like to thank you for mentioning our staff name. It pleases me to hear how munch you have enjoy our tours and services. I will pass on your kind words to our staff. Once again, muchas gracias. Diego Sandi.