“Outstanding Catamaron Snorkeling Tour”

Marlin Sailing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Marlin Sailing Tours offers both open and private afternoon sailing tours on board a brand new 65 foot catamaran. View the Costa Rican coastline from the water. Watch for whales, dolphins and turtles. Open bar, light lunch, snorkeling and a Costa Rican sunset are included in the price. Great for the entire family.Daily departures from Playa Del Coco or visit our sister catamaran Marlin del Rey in Playa Tamarindo.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I liked this trip so much I did it 2x during my stay at RIU Palace Hotel. Marlin del Rey runs 2 tours a day... I took both tours in the afternoon to catch up on my CR sunsets. Snorkeling was good to very good, all kinds of tropical fish, sea urchins, sea turtles, etc. But the highlight was the wholly unexpected whale sighting and dolphin sightings during the first outing. The Marlin's crew was helpful and friendly. I did not get sea sick because the sea was relatively calm during both outings. Lunch after snorkeling comprised of chicken, rice, a delicious "frijoles molidos" and a delicious chimichurri. The home made cookies were also a treat. A good family outing if the kids are able to snorkel, if not, they can take the boat to the beach and hang out there till the snorkeling activity ends. Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Was picked up from our hotel and delivered to the coco beach, trip was great, got to see Turtles making out in the sea and the staff was always making sure you had enough to drink. The Food was great and was so wonderful when the sail was up and we travelled back with the wind watching the sunset.
Would of liked the steps down to get in the water but everyone seemed to jump in, so was a shame when i got in, I banged my elbow and was bleeding when I got out of the sea. Great and memorable day

1  Thank Julie B
Reviewed 26 July 2017

We did the catamaran sunset tour on our last day in Costa Rica and it was absolutely great! The lunch was delicious, the staff was friendly, and the beach they took us to was beautiful. Definitely well worth the price.

1  Thank Rita B
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Really great time. Organized and very friendly staff. The food was awesome. As well as the open bar. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Great boat with great music, great bar, great food and great staff. The only knock is that the boat can get a little crowded with more than 70 people on board and they let people ride on the catamaran nets in the front which is very dangerous (don't ride here and fall through) when using motor propulsion.