“Best ever don't hesitate just book.”

Single Fin Surf Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Leave the hassles and crowds behind as we escort you in comfort to Witch's Rock, Ollie's Point, or the world class breaks of Nicaragua aboard the "Witch's Brew". Kick back on this 52' motor yacht and enjoy the awesome scenery and great food, between tons of excellent surfing and fishing spots. SFSC's offers custom single or multiple day live-a-board overnight excursions for surfing, fishing, coastal tours to secluded beaches, snorkeling, and sunset tours.
Reviewed 28 April 2017

Oh my gosh wow this was the best trip ever. We did our spring break vacation on The Witches Brew with our four kids and I can honestly say it was amazing. From Ben to Cabo and Rapha what a crew, amazing people, always there to see to your every need. Two of the girls in our party did not eat eggs and Cabo went above and beyond to make sure that they always had something wonderful to eat every morning.
I know this is under surfing Charter but it is much much more. We did fishing every day and not one day went by where we were not eating fresh Sashimi that the crew prepared right after each catch. Spearfishing, snorkeling, fishing, paddle boarding and hiking we did it all but of course the majority of it was surfing at the best spots in the world.
From sunsets with Margaritas in our hands two fresh coffee brewed every morning you couldn't go wrong.
And the food was amazing not a single meal could I complain about.
The downstairs quarters are quite roomy and the beds are quite comfortable. I was worried about the mattress and even purchased a air mattress to bring along but never used it once.
When the breeze was blowing the kids prefer to sleep up on Deck with the amazing Stars. The AC downstairs work perfect for sleeping and the crew turns them on every night for you way before bedtime so your rooms are nice and cold.
Some of the highlights of our trip was when the crew set up a big bonfire for a last night on the beach. Or jumping into a bioluminescent waters, the crew said they see it all the time but for us it was amazing watching us all glow as we swim around.
Again I cant explain how amazing this trip it is. Well worth every penny. We'll be coming back. Can't wait till next time.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

The Ben’s, Raffa and Cabbo are the best. Their motto should be “Anything you Want”. This is the perfect vacation for any couple. If one person surfs the other can snorkel or relax on deck and take in some sun. The food is fantastic and the bar is well stocked. So don’t worry, you will not go hungry.
We called them two weeks prior to booking to get a surf report and after a few minutes on the phone we booked our trip. The surf trip was “WOW” they hooked us up with the best surfing of our lives and trust me when I say we have surfed all over the world. So if you are looking for a perfectly tailored to your specifications surf trip, then don’t hesitate to give these guys a call they will not disappoint.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

I frequent Costa Rica 1-2 times a year and have been on several boat cruises. Single Fin blew the other cruises I've been on out of the water! We had 15 people on the boat with plenty of different areas for us to hang out and the smaller number on the cruise made it feel like you were on a private personalized cruise. The wind was pretty high in Coco and I wasn't sure where we would go or how the wind would effect the trip. No worries the crew got us to a secluded beach in a cove where there was amazingly no wind and we were able to snorkel, SUP, jump off the boat, and roam on a beautiful beach. Michelle is an amazing host always making sure you had a drink or cocktail, and checking to see if you needed anything. The crew made fabulous guacamole and fish tacos. Top notch crew, Amazing trip, overall FUN DAY in Costa Rica! Thank you All!!

1  Thank Kristen M
SingleFinSurf, Owner at Single Fin Surf Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2017

Thank you Kristen for such an awesome review! Hope to see you on our boat again soon!

Reviewed 23 February 2017

we had a group of 12 for the 6hour sunset cruse and not a single complaint. Michele as a hostess was awesome, every time I turned around she was making delicious drinks and offering appetizers, I think there are two of her. Captain Juan and Rafael were also great answering all our questions and making an delicious lunch in the galley kitchen, more than 12 of us could ever eat. We were even lucky enough to meet Ben A and his girlfriend who became part of our group immediately and joined in to celebrate my wife and my birthdays. 6 hours flew by.

That was an awesome afternoon! Thanks for coming down and visiting us.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Went on a birthday booze cruise with friends and had a blast! Everything was perfect from start to finish-- from the cocktails to the beach stop to the cake and champagne! We were celebrating 4 birthdays, a wedding and an engagement and the crew went above and beyond to make sure we had the time of our lives! Thank you, Single Fin, we will definitely be booking with you again when we come back!

It was our pleasure to have you guys onboard. We can't wait to have you guys back and do it all over again.