“Fantastic deep massage”

Five Star Salon And Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Our beauty salon services in Playas del Coco Costa Rica range from the best haircuts to beautiful nail service and Spa. Check out everything we offer, five Star salon and Spa Playas del Coco Costa Rica, then call and make an appointment for the services that you need!Five Star Salon And Spa Is Located On Main Street, Playa Del Coco1/2 Block Before The Beach On The Right Hand Side Of The Street Upstairs Above Souviners Sussy.five Star Spa Services Are Also Available At Your Location,hotel,villa Or Condo.
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent one hour massage, no appointment required. Very clean, comfortable table and strong hands. Extremely professional. Absolutely best massage I’ve ever experienced.

1  Thank JerrDav
"mani pedi"
in 4 reviews
"deep tissue"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this spa"
"comfortable table"
"esmeralda"
"barber"
"gloria"

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I got a massage by Gloria and my husband got a massage from Esmeralda. They both did an amazing job. Very pleased with the facility and service.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

My wife and I went for a massage and she ultimately had a mani-pedi as well. We also went a second time as well (which says a lot). It is not fancy but the massages were absolutely excellent and professional. A good value for the money, $45/hour and we added a half hour for another $25. The massage rooms are cubicles with curtains over the doorways to provide for privacy.

2  Thank RJM-Texas
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Clean, professional, felt good, and well priced. I highly recommend 5 Star Massage for a relaxing and therapeutic massage experience.