“Worst service ever! ”

Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Lookout is a seafood restaurant and oyster bar located in Playas Del Coco, Guanacaste. We are the first and only restaurant in town to stock live oysters, to be eaten raw on the half shell or prepared in a number of other ways. We are also the first and only place in town to serve Costa Rican craft beers on tap. The view from our establishment is truly priceless and the menu showcases the freshest seafood that the Pacific has to offer. We hope to see you soon!
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

I kid you not, this is the second time I have been to the Lookout and waited 20 plus minutes for a server to come to my table. I walked out both times and this time even more upset as I was with my 7 yr daughter. To make things worse there was only one other table in the entire restaurant. The staff is way to busy chatting about their social life at the bar then serving tables.

If you like unhealthy fried food and the worst possible service possible then look know further. Trust me it’s not worth it... I cannot think of a restaurant that I have not been to in Coco and this is by far the worst.

1  Thank Auddy
Elisa P, Manager at The Lookout, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

We opened this new season with a new management, new flavors, new drinks and new plates!! Hope you will have the chance to come and change your mind!!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Very good. Food. The view is very spécial, up the mountain,,,,,,,at 31 décembre, the fier cracker view as un Réal,

Reviewed 14 June 2018

the food, the atmosphere and the view were great. its a trip out from the main strip but its worth it

Reviewed 21 May 2018

We were lucky enough to get to visit The Lookout for sunset and had incredible views and a great dinner. Service was attentive and friendly. The Watermelon Mojito was delicious; as were the many items we tried on the menu! Poke Nachos, Octopus burger, Avocado fries - they were all great! Thank you for the wonderful meal and great sunset view!

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed a wonder sunset dinner at the Lookout. There were a lot of things on the menu that sounded delicious, so we ordered a number of things. Our favorite was the traditional ceviche. It was unbelievably good. As good as the food was, it paled in comparison to the beautiful view. It wasn’t far from our resort, and it was very close to the main drag of shops and bars in Coco Beach.

1  Thank BenLoriFeral