Open today: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
UTV Buggy Sloth & Animal Sanctuary Tour is a must do

This was a well organized and fun tour. Our tour guide Edgar was great!!! This was my wife and I... read more

Reviewed 22 October 2022

from US$95.00
from US$158.00
from US$155.00
More Info
All reviews zip lining world tour atv experience costa rica animal sanctuary hour tour jet ski back roads local beaches off road howler monkeys pura vida great guide atv riding great ride snorkel tour making sure
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 September 2022 via mobile

My group and I did the ATV & Catamaran Combo Tour. We booked our tour through the website and were able to coordinate private transportation. The ATV tour guide was amazing and he took us to multiple locations throughout the ATV tour. The tour guide took multiple pictures and videos for our group. The catamaran was probably my favorite part. Although we shared the Catamaran with other people, everyone on the boat was very friendly and we were able to comfortably relax on the catamaran. The catamaran came with lunch and drinks which were a great plus. The drinks were ok but the staff were so great and fun. The water activities and sunset catamaran tour were totally worth it.

Reviewed 31 August 2022 via mobile

Flamingo Adventures is well organized and has the nicest staff. I recommend them for any tours to get the costa rican vibes!! We had Darwin and Kendall as our tour guides for Atv+sloth sanctuary . We also had the Africa Safari combo. You really get your money’s worth because they go above and beyond as to asking to take your pictures every cute scenery and in general. Phenomenal vibes!! Everything mentioned in the highlights of your activity is everything you will do. They take their time to talk about where you’re headed, how to ride, what to look for. Overall, they are very attentive in all aspects and love what they do because they’re very patient. Darwin and Kendall are great tour guides !!! We struggled on how to get home And Darwin generously helped us get us closer to our destination by giving us a ride in order to cut the distance by half. He didn’t expect anything in return, he was very humble. Flamingo adventures does a great job in communicating as well. 1000/10⭐️

Flamingo Adventures está bien organizado y cuenta con el mejor personal. ¡Los recomiendo para cualquier recorrido para obtener las vibraciones costarricenses! Tuvimos a Darwin y Kendall como nuestros guías turísticos para el santuario de ATV + perezosos. También tuvimos el combo Africa Safari. Realmente obtienes el valor de tu dinero porque van más allá de pedirte que te tomen fotos de cada lindo paisaje y en general. Vibras fenomenales!! Todo lo mencionado en los aspectos más destacados de su actividad es todo lo que hará. Se toman su tiempo para hablar sobre hacia dónde te diriges, cómo andar en bicicleta, qué buscar. En general, son muy atentos en todos los aspectos y aman lo que hacen porque son muy pacientes. ¡Darwin y Kendall son excelentes guías turísticos! Luchábamos sobre cómo llegar a casa y Darwin generosamente nos ayudó a acercarnos a nuestro destino dándonos un aventón para reducir la distancia a la mitad. No esperaba nada a cambio, era muy humilde. Flamingo Adventures también hace un gran trabajo en la comunicación. 1000/10⭐️

Reviewed 28 August 2022 via mobile

Darwin was so nice and helpful with our ATV rides. The zip lining was so fun and our guides were funny and helpful. Would definitely come back if ever in Costa Rica again and to any friends looking for excursions.

Reviewed 25 August 2022

The ATV tour was amazing and all the beaches and views were breathtaking. Very cool experience. Thank you to Darwin for making it so fun for the three of us in our group!

Reviewed 15 July 2022 via mobile

Caution to those booking with Flamingo Tours. I was charged a deposit upon booking and was expected to pay the balance on the day of the tour. When we got there we were told the balance needed to be cash which wasn’t mentioned in the confirmation email that I received from them. In order to complete the payment I was charged an additional 20% fee for using a credit card which is absolutely unfair and deceptive. We had to pay extra for transportation to and from our hotel which would have been fine if it hadn’t been a UTV picking us up and dropping us off. The trip from the hotel took approximately 20 minutes and was on good roads. For some inconceivable reason, the trip back to the hotel took nearly 45 minutes, was on dirt and gravel roads and was during a driving tropical thunderstorm. By the time we returned to the hotel my wife and I were soaked to the bone, freezing, and thankful for getting back to the hotel in one piece due to a number of close calls on the way back. The driver even wanted to drop us off at the gate rather than dropping us off at the hotel door. The tour guide spent substantially more time on his phone than showing us anything and while the scenery was beautiful it would have been nice to have learned something as we have from other tours. Riding the ATVs and Jet- Skis was a lot of fun but I wouldn’t recommend this particular tour operator at all.

Date of experience: July 2022