Open today: 5:00 am - 10:00 pm

Book in advance
from
US$540.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Boos Adventures
from US$540.00
More Info
All reviews witches rock surf trip tuna fish these guys captain christian ollies point costa rica epic trip sandwiches boat captain rays jumping out of the water chips and salsa nice boat pura vida pineapple top notch
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2022

Highly recommend Boos Adventures! Christian organized a boat for my boyfriend and I on short notice and was available and helpful along the way. Everyone involved had great energy and the boat captain was really pleasant to spend the day with. After checking with other companies about this trip, I’ll say Christian and Boos Adventures were the most responsive and positive.

Date of experience: August 2022
boosadventures, Propietario at Boos Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2022

Thank you very much , we are here to help and try oír best to make you happy

See you soon

Reviewed 2 August 2022

Wonderful experience with Boo’s Adventures. We had a great day surfing, top notch experience.

Very professional boat captain with a focus on safety and ensuring his guests are taken care of. Food, drinks, and all the details were covered.

There were other options for a cheaper surf boat tour, but we followed a friend’s recommendation and went with Boo’s. Very glad we did. Well worth the money, one of the best days of surf and very comfortable on the boat.

Highly recommend.

Date of experience: August 2022
boosadventures, Propietario at Boos Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2022

Daniel, what a day full of epic waves and very high vibes, witchs rock was sooo good

Hope to see you soon

Thanks

Christian Boos

Reviewed 24 July 2022

My son and I just got back from a trip to northwest Costa Rica area. We were fortunate enough to get a day with Boos Adventures. I was impressed with captain Christian’s knowledge and experience. He made us feel at home right away. He provided and excellent and successful experience that we were looking for. I would highly recommend Boos Adventures to anyone looking for an adventure only a local waterman can provide.

Thanks again Boos Adventures for the epic trip and memories! We will be back! Pura Vida \m/

CastoRyno

Date of experience: July 2022
boosadventures, Propietario at Boos Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2022

Ryno, thank you very much for staring your experience with us means alot to the all the of Boos Adventures

Hope you Surf again with you and your increíble son very very soon

Reviewed 21 July 2022

Fantastic fishing! Highly recommend you reserve with Boos. He is the only person I reserve fishing trips with when I come to Costa Rica.

Date of experience: July 2022
boosadventures, Propietario at Boos Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2022

Brian, Thank you very much for fishing with us always nice to have you on board

See you soon

Christian

Reviewed 21 July 2022

My family and I did a full day surf charter out to witches rock and let me tell you, it was incredible!. Not only did Christian coordinate everything, he communicated fantastically, arranged drivers to and from our residence, and used his expert knowledge to put us on some really fun waves! I wish I would have booked him on back to back days. Needless to say Christian has become my go to guide for all things surfing and fishing in Costa Rica!

Date of experience: June 2022

Super happy for you and your family, what a day it was

Hope to see you guys again soon

Thanks