Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$96
Hotels.comUS$96
TravelocityUS$96
PricelineUS$96
Official SiteUS$100
FindHotelUS$96
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 January 2020 via mobile

I have just stayed with my family (group of 9). 6 comments on our stay: 1-) Upon check in, I found in the room the dirty cups of coffee of the previous customer (half way filled), and when I gave them to the Reception, Receptionist mentioned they were left because they “were in a hurry to give us the rooms”.... (Side comment we never pressure to have the rooms ready before the check in time, moreover is no excuse to receive a clean room upon check in...). 2-) we stayed for the New Year’s Eve dinner, confirmed weeks before the number of parties for the dinner. At dinner, food was served at different times (i.e, appetizers came first for some and late for other), drinks came after appetizers (after a friendly reminder) and before 22:00, without having ordered dessert, we were told the kitchen was closed and we had to pay.....this was our “lovely” New Year’s Eve dinner....Upon check out I informed the receptionist about the situation and her only comment was “que pena” (what a pity...). 3-) breakfast was not good, we have old tortillas served on the second day of our stay. 4-) sink in one of the rooms was dirty with grease/oil, from previous customer. 5-) they never charge the coffee in my room and my sisters ‘ room was never filled with coffee again, even if we had the cups. 6-) dirty pillows in my brother in laws room. I do not think they are prepared nor have a client service orientation. I would not recommend it, nor would come back.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Dani21CRC
CASASDELTORO, Guest Relations Manager at Casas del Toro - Playa Flamingo, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2020

Dear Dani,

Thank you very much for your review about your stay at Casas del Toro. We would like to apologize for your negative experience in our hotel. Your feedback is important to us as we continue to improve our service with each stay. Unfortunately mistakes happen, but thanks to your attention to these issues we have implemented a new room check procedure in which rooms are checked by our manager. We are also in the process of reorganizing the restaurant, so that our guests can enjoy the restaurant in the evenings. We understand your disappointment and want you to know that we are trying our best to grow and create a comfortable and pleasurable experience for all our guests. Please consider visiting us again and do not hesitate to contacting me person directly for your reservation at sales@casasdeltoro.com, my name is Munira and it would be my pleasure to assist you if you do decide to visit us again.

At your service,
Munira

Reviewed 14 September 2019 via mobile

The resort is gorgeous, tranquil and has exceeded our every expectation! The service is top-notch, the villas are comfortable and beautiful, the breakfast is very rich and filling and the grounds (including the pool) is very well taken care of! We would not hesitate to return here again!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2019 via mobile

This was one of the best experiences of my life! The staff was amazing. The facilities beautiful, spacious and homey. I really enjoyed the friendly atmosphere! The pool was clean and refreshing. The food was magnificent!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 April 2019

We stayed here our first couple of nights when we arrived in Costa Rica this time, we have friends who live outside of Huacas and wanted a place close by. Upon arriving we were immediately impressed by the grounds, the check in was smooth and our room was excellent. The restaurant serves a free breakfast every morning and we had lunch there one day. The location is great only a little over a mile to playa flamingo which boast one of the most beautiful sunsets you'll experience.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2019

Casas del Toro is a jewel among the various places to stay in the Flamingo beach area. When my son found out we were traveling to Costa Rica again, the first thing he said was, "We're going back to Casas del Toro, right?" The grounds are beautiful and tranquil and exude "Pura Vida!" We loved relaxing in the hammocks or by the pool after the beach. Our suite was immaculate and well appointed for a very restful night's sleep. We enjoyed the breakfast included with our stay each morning that featured typical dishes. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly and the service is excellent. We ate at the restaurant for lunch and dinner and the food quality was exceptional. We'll be back ... again!

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank brazilbear
MuniraSales, Director of Sales at Casas del Toro - Playa Flamingo, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2019

Hola Brazilbear!

Thank you so much for your detailed comment; we really appreciate the time you took in sharing so as to help our future potential clients have a better feel for what we offer. We strive to create an ambiance where our guests truly enjoy our relaxing boutique hotel -- living the Casas del Toro experience! See you soon!