Review Highlights
A uniquely personal and unforgettable experience

I’m no fisherman but my friend who wanted to charter boat is. With that said, I want to say that I... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
chrisiV1983UM
Unforgettable Costa Rican Experience!

Reviewed 29 April 2021
Shona C

All reviews yellowfin tuna darcy whales shore tour
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 April 2021

Darcey and Noah from Sea Breeze have truly created an exceptional experience! Don't miss this opportunity to have a real, genuine experience!

Every detail of the experience has been thought through to make us feel very comfortable. Down to the pillows and towels set up at the bow of the boat where you can just sit back relax and enjoy the ride with beers and snacks at hand! We had the opportunity to see loads of Turtles and Dolphins on our trip. Truly unforgettable.

Both Darcey and Noah were there willing to teach and share their knowledge of fishing, which we absolutely loved! We caught loads of fish! Sashimi worthy tuna (right there on the boat), Grouper's and Mahi Mahi’s. Which you take at the end of the trip to enjoy! Not many fishing experiences let you do this, so this is why we choose Sea Breeze.

The area they drop you off with freshly caught fish, there is a great restaurant called El Chiringuito where you hand off your fish and they will cook for you.
We highly, HIGHLY recommend this tour.

Thank you Darcey and Noah for making our trip the most memorable! :D

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 21 March 2021

I am so thankful we picked Sea Breeze, for our half day fishing charter. Darci and Noah were so knowledgeable and fun. Their fishing skills allowed each of us to have our own catch. I’m not sure who had more fun, the kids or the adults. On top of great fishing, we got to see dolphins and sea turtles. Sea breeze even provided snacks and drinks during our trip which were wonderful. I really can’t say enough good things about this team. There are a lot of different charters out there...but this one is different, and in such a great way. We have already booked another charter with Sea Breeze for our next trip to Tamarindo. Thank you for having us. Much love and good vibes!

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 10 March 2020

Couldn't have asked for a better time with the crew. Great views, great conversation, and a memorable fishing trip. These two are very knowledgeable when it comes to fishing and general aquatic life of the area. Do yourself a favor and book this trip!

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed 26 February 2020

More than we expected! We had a great time on our 1/2 day trip with Noah and Darcy. Although the water was a bit rough and the fishing wasn't the greatest (No fault of Noah and Darcy) we still had a memorable time. We spotted a number of dolphins, caught a few fish, and even hooked a sizable shark and got to see it breach in spectacular style! The beer, snacks and fruit were plentiful, and the conversation was enjoyable. We even spotted Noah and Darcy in town a couple of days later and they gave us some local restaurant recommendations and directions. My wife and I could imagine enjoying a drink with them in town on another visit to Tamarindo. Darcy sent several pictures of our trip to us after the day was done. We cannot recommend them highly enough. 5+ stars! Cheers and Pura Vida.

Troy, Jen, Maddie and Noah (From Michigan)

Date of experience: February 2020
1  Thank TravelTroyP
Reviewed 26 February 2020

Hello to all who heading to Costaria, Tamarindo. I just returned one week ago and it was beautiful. Especially thanks to Sea Breeze Fishing and Albatros suns set cruses. It is a family-run business and works very well. Planning to go on a sunset cruise. Forget about catamarans. Sign in to a gorgeous two-mast sailboat called ALBATROS. Captain Ermes will take care of you like family. You can contact the "Natives Way Agency. Unlimited bar service by Toncho, five-course light meal, live music and chance to meet good friends. It is not like Catamaran - BOOZE CRUISE - this is cruising to the spectacular sunset vies with snorkeling pleasant atmosphere and decent people

If you plan to go fishing - contact Sea Breeze Fishing. Noah and his girlfriend Darcy are amazing. Very personal service and a great approach will make it a very pleasant day. I went with my wife and we caught Yellowfin tuna. You can sign up for half-day and all-day fishing. All equipment is provided. After fishing, you can take your catch to close by restaurant and they will cook it for you. The tuna was delicious.

Darcy speaks English, Spanish and French. Most of us Canadians staying in Wyndham hotel on the top of the hill. If you like to save a couple of bucks, do not hesitate and take mud road down witch is located right behind the hotel. A good place to eat in Costarica is called SODA. After 10 min walks, you will arrive by Pharmacy. Turn left and you will see WRAP SODA right there.

We have absolutely fantastic time

Thank you again to Sea Breeze Fishing and Albatros crew.

Feel free to contact me on 613-883-3395and I will tell you all about it!

Date of experience: February 2020