Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,274 results
All reviews monkey bar costa rica swim up bar pool deck ocean view surf school queen bed great pool howler monkeys trevor adolfo sols bw town housekeeper surfing instructor
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 January 2022

What a perfect place to stay right near the beach and with the amenities of being able to cook in your room as well. The pool is beautiful and is a rooftop pool with a little waterfall and pool bar to purchase drinks. The gym was great and had everything you needed to get a workout in for those who are into that while travelling.

The price was right for the stay which included a great breakfast daily. My family stayed here while I attended Spanish school in Tamarindo. The people who work there are fantastic. I especially admired the hard work and dedication to keeping my family happy from Melissa, Sabrina, & Evelyn. Melissa and Sabrina assisted everyday with serving food and it was great to practice my Spanish and allow them to practice their English with the daily conversations we had. Evelyn was quick to assist with a couple of kitchen supplies I required to make a Costa Rican specialty in my villa. All three employees should be commended for their happiness, assistance, and hard work to make the holiday for myself, my partner and my six year old daughter memorable.

Muchisimas gracias, chicas! And thank you to Best Western Tamarindo!

Date of stay: December 2021
1  Thank Crystal W
Reviewed 12 December 2021 via mobile

I stayed 6 weeks in one of the Best Western Villas and I was extremely sad to leave. The reason being is that Trevor’s staff made me feel like part of their family.

Every morning when I had breakfast Sabrina, Andres, Evelyn and one other senorita (can’t remember her name) were so friendly and accommodating. Sabrina always took the time each morning to help me learn Spanish, and Evelyn and Andres shared stories about their lives with me. Great young adults in every way.

My housekeeper, Mariluz often surprised me with towel art and kept my villa immaculate.

The reception staff of Maricruz, Osmar, Adolfo and Kenny constantly keep me laughing with their humor and were helpful anytime I needed assistance. One day I helped train Kenny on his first day on the job to make sure he had adequate knowledge of English in order to perform at a high level. He passed with flying colors!

When I come back to Costa Rica next year the only place I will stay is at the Best Western!

Aqui es donde está mi familia!

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Sam R
Reviewed 27 July 2021

This location has real potential. It lacks a proper lobby and reception area. The check-in station seemed more like a pay booth for a toll road. There is always some sort of construction going on. On one particular day the main passage way to exit out of the parking lot was blocked off. The staff made a make-shift exit out of a back entrance.. however, there was a large ditch that no one told us about. It left my rental with body damage and I had to pay $500 out of pocket for the cosmetic damages caused by this “makeshift exit” I was not compensated at all. All I got was a “sorry, for the inconvenience” and a “we can make arrangements for a taxi to get to the beach. ”

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 19 July 2021 via mobile

The hotel is walking distance from everything you need in Tamarindo. Very friendly and helpful staff. We had a great view from our room which was comfortable and spacious. The best part was experiencing all the wildlife right outside our hotel room!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2021 via mobile

The staff at the hotel was amazing! Evelyn was just such a sweetheart at breakfast always making sure to fill our bottles with ice water to keep us hydrated thru the day.
The rooms are amazing! We stayed in 404 with a great view of the Forrest and we could hear the howler monkeys in the evenings.
The evening bar staff was amazing g and made wonderful fruit smoothies.
Great pool with swim up bar. Walking distance to the beach and many shops and restaurants.

Trip type: Travelled with family