Lowest prices for your stay
US$130
Free cancellation until 08/12/22
US$130
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Destinia.com
US$105
Free cancellation until 08/12/22
Hotels.comUS$130
PricelineUS$130
travelup.comUS$118
1,278 results
All reviews monkey bar costa rica swim up bar pool deck surf school queen bed an ocean view room howler monkeys trevor adolfo sols bw town housekeeper surfing instructor
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 July 2022

The staff and people here were super nice and friendly! The breakfast food was really good along with the breakfast staff including, Melissa, Maricruz, and Max. Nice and clean resort, cleaning staff did a great job everyday too. Beautiful pool.

Reviewed 15 July 2022

I had a great stay at this hotel. The staff is so nice and helpful with everything I need. Andres at the bar is so helpful and fun. He makes it so worth it to be staying here in addition to the other great staff. He helped with my Spanish as I'm learning and has been a joy to be around. Everyone here has such a good attitude and no matter what are so helpful. I would love to stay at this hotel again on another trip! Thanks Andres and Adolfo, who helped me find a doctor, and the other awesome staff!

Reviewed 15 July 2022

My cousins and I were here for 9 days and it was definitely the best vacation we had all thanks to Andres and Keyle who work at the bar, they made it such a fun time and are incredible people to talk to and spend time with while at the pool. I would recommend the hotel to anyone planning to visit. They also have partys every Friday with amazing music, it was a great time. Thank you to both of them for making our vacation 10x better.

Reviewed 5 July 2022

Staff was incompetent. Not friendly at all…They were insects in the bed and all over the room. You need to take a reservation and chose your breakfast the day before. They did not give us beach towels. They even lost our tennis shoes. BUT, the party was nice and walkable to the beach

Date of stay: June 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 11 June 2022

We searched many locations and have stayed in other parts of Tamarindo, but this BW was the best property for our family. It has an amazing waterfall pool bar and a great scenic lookout. It is safe and quiet for resting. The breakfast is great and the staff are service oriented. The Salty Sols surf school was better than I expected for being included in our accommodation price. The water equipment is included for ocean activities. The selection is hands down the best in the area and Eric is a friendly, helpful instructor. This really is a one stop location. We only left for excursions and nightly food.

Date of stay: June 2022