“Upscale and Fantastic ”

Cuisines: Seafood, Costa Rican, International, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Went here three times during my last visit. Great location with outdoor seating on the beach. In the rainy season, you may have to dine upstairs. The downstairs bar is great to hangout.

Don't miss the tuna stack appetizer or the surf and turf on a hot lava rock.

Make sure to say hello to Elizabeth the owner!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,358)

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

I'm staying at Cala Luna (which is just great itself) and I asked where there was a good restaurant for lobster. They said Pangas. It was just perfect! My daughter and I walked along the beach before dinner and then watched the sunset from our table on the beach. The assorted seafood appetizer was delicious as was the plentiful lobster. It was my 65th birthday...they treated me very well and it was totally appreciated.
Gracias!

Reviewed 8 September 2017

WOW! Dinner on the beach, great service, sunset and fun! Make sure you get the Grilled Octopus and/or the Steak Cooked table-side on the Lava Rock....a meal you will remember forever.

Recommend it highly.

1  Thank rls451
Will R, Public Relations Manager at Pangas Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Thank you for the review and for the recommendind us to the other dinners. We´re so glad you had a nice experience and enjoyed the food. We´re happy to hear our staff took great care of you as well. I hope you come see us again when in the area!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We came here after being very disappointed in how bad our hotel was and were immediately uplifted. This place is so cute! The decor is amazing and the cocktails were great. The food was delicious here. I'm vegan and I had options here. We were able to watch the sunset from our table. The mosquitos are really bad but the restaurant has bug spray on hand. Just ask them for it and you are good to go!

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Our second visit to Pangas for our party of 10. Sun set and meal was amazing. When in Tamerendo I highly recommend this place for memorable night out.