Lowest prices for your stay
US$140
Free cancellation until 13/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$140
Free cancellation until 13/10/22
Etrip
US$121
Hotels.comUS$140
Priceline
TravelocityUS$140
All reviews every morning costa rica outdoor shower eggs made to order banana bread daily breakfast minute walk to the beach the breakfast area the entire hotel fresh fruit highly recommend staying here the hotel manager fantastic stay stayed longer rooms are spacious bars and restaurants small pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 April 2022

We stayed here for almost a week when we visited Costa Rica a few weeks ago. Really enjoyed the chilled out vibe and the owner was very accommodating when we needed to make some late changes to our booking which was greatly appreciated. Would recommend staying here to anyone passing this way.

Reviewed 2 April 2022

Really happy with this hotel choice in Tamarindo. Once you get in off the dusty street you step into a garden oasis with friendly staff, clean facilities and a great location. The property had a small pool for a dip and lots of lounging areas around with shading. I like that there was cornhole and hammocks around the property as well.

The location is super easy to walk to restaurants and bars through the back pathway shortcut. There is also ample parking outside the hotel.

It was a bit more of a tranquil atmosphere, so maybe not the right vibe if you are looking for a party hotel.

2  Thank sean-veets
Reviewed 29 March 2022

This was a terrific spot away from the noise of the bars/restaurants, overall. It felt like an oasis away from the busyness of being in the heart of Tamarindo, which was great for sleeping. Marie took wonderful care of my sister and me - from where to get Covid tests, to buying a charger for my lost phone charger, to a wonderful vegan meal recommendation (Dragonfly Bar & Grill: the Buddha Bowl). Best of all, when we had to be out the door by 5:30 am, Marie made sure we had in our fridges some fresh fruit and baked goods to take with us. And her Spanish is damn impressive! Also, the pool was lovely because you could actually swim laps. We'd definitely stay there again.

Room tip: Our rooms were on the main level by the pool. Lovely for morning swims.
1  Thank O8319XPkated
Reviewed 25 March 2022

We stayed here for our visit to Tamarindo as part of our travels around Costa Rica, and we were not disappointed.

We stayed in the Deluxe King Suite, which is an incredible room. Large, comfy with everything you could need!

The hotel is amazing. The outdoor pool area is fantastic, with a range of sunny and shaded areas for relaxing. The cold drink honesty bar is a great touch!

Very close proximity to the beach and the bars/restaurants of Tamarindo, its location is fantastic. It's also far enough from the party area to make sure it is still quiet and peaceful! Perfect for us as a couple.
Convenient free parking for hotel guests was a bonus too.

The hotel manager (?) Marie was also brilliant (as were all the staff). She was able yo help us with a range of questions, as well a recommending bars and restaurants for us!

Overall, a 5/5 stay. I would 100% stay here again, and recommended it for anyone staying in Tamarindo.

Room tip: The Deluxe King Suite is remarkable!
1  Thank chrisjohnson90
Reviewed 2 March 2022 via mobile

My 3rd visit to Tamarindo and my 3rd stay at Tamarindo Bay Boutique Hotel!! There’s no other place to stay——-Bathsheba and Marie and team are incredible——they assist with anything and everything you could possibly want or need. I book the entire hotel for my yoga group and we always experience stellar service! I’ll never stay anywhere else. The location is perfect——a short walk to the beach thru the charming town and still tucked away so there is plenty of peace and quiet. Daily breakfast is always a delight! I cannot wait to return next year! Highly recommend

Room tip: If you’re not getting a rental car I highly recommend renting a golf cart to explore the town
Date of stay: February 2022