“Great food, cool environment”
Review of Soberanos

Soberanos
Ranked #15 of 231 Restaurants in Heredia
Price range: US$4 - US$16
Reviewed 5 August 2017

I have visited this place several times now. I love the variety of plates they offer. Most of their options combine asian and american food and their menu includes vegetarian options as well. The restaurant is nicely decorated and it offers a wide variety of artisan beer, produced in different places of Costa Rica and other countries as well. I definitely recommend it. If you're looking for a nice option for slow food, this is definitely the place. The waitresses speak English as well.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

The bar is cozy, filled with great feeling and tended by super customer friendly people. On top of this, food was awesome and prices were very affordable. Would go back every weekend!!!!

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Good food, excellent attention and better beer. The variety of menu is pretty good and the owner is supervising all time.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

I came in to try the fish and chips but found them to be made with tilapia when I was in the mood for snapper, The chef came to the table and offered to prepare it with snapper. The meal turned out super and the ambiance is great. Nice selection of craft beers and very interesting and innovative menu. They go out of their way to priovide a great dining experience.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

The place is really cozy and the food was awesome. Also the environment was the perfect to go in couples or a group of friends.

They have craft beer, cocktails, internacional beer, shots, fusion food and good presentation. They told us they are doing a new menu but since I had them on Facebook and saw a poke bowl so asked it there's that in the menu and they said yes. So I was amazed and ordered no doubt that tune poke bowl. My boyfriend asked for the chaufa with a bit of peruvian and Thai fusion, was so good. To drink we had a red wine sangria and craft beer. Kinda admit that the craft beer was good and I don't drink beer. Also we ordered a tuna roll, it was good. The only thing that can mention that was a little bad for was the term of the avocado. It was still raw but it was ok. They have amazing sauces that accompanied the dishes and for the ones that loves spicy, they have Sriracha sauce. Yummm.

The service was good and the waiter explained us the type of crafted beer that have and the food we ordered.

1  Thank Chongchis