“Nice Sushi”

Sushi Home
Ranked #14 of 224 Restaurants in Heredia
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 22 August 2017

My wife and I stopped and had a sushi boat. The miso soup was good, the sushi fresh, the waitress friendly and reasonable prices. We enjoyed it and will eat here again.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

I've been visiting this place for a few years and it's always great, this is one of the best sushi I ever had. Prices are fine, service is great.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

I have tried Sushi Home several times and the quality remains the same: excellent.
Both restaurant and express are good, maybe the restaurant is simple and not as astonishing as others, but what matters the most, the food, is delicious. Totally recommended in Heredia.

Reviewed 11 February 2017

Smaller restaurant located in a mini-mall environment serves surprisingly good sushi. The fish is fresh and the sushi well prepared and I find sushi quite difficult to find near Heredia

Reviewed 8 February 2017

After visiting Sushi Home in Heredia I was blown away by the quality of the food and service, very happy friendly staff, extremely accommodating, and very well informed with great handle on the menu and its ingredients. The food was prepared beautifully and with great flavor, and the timing of everything was perfect, you can tell the staff takes pride in what they do and that they enjoy and respect their jobs.
I went back many times in the month that I spent there, and was never disappointed, Im actually looking forward to my next visit. The sushi, fired rice, and the salmon korokkes were delicious.
By the way, the passion fruit cheesecake is defiantly one of my favorites

Cant wait to go visit again next month!