“Super Excellent Japanese food!!”
Review of Sushi Home

Sushi Home
Ranked #14 of 231 Restaurants in Heredia
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 13 May 2018

This is how food should be served... hot, beautiful, and delicious. Even if you don't like Japanese food, this restaurant serves clean, hearty food that makes you healthy.

I recommend you try this place and hope you enjoy it as much as we did. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

My wife and I stopped and had a sushi boat. The miso soup was good, the sushi fresh, the waitress friendly and reasonable prices. We enjoyed it and will eat here again.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

I've been visiting this place for a few years and it's always great, this is one of the best sushi I ever had. Prices are fine, service is great.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

I have tried Sushi Home several times and the quality remains the same: excellent.
Both restaurant and express are good, maybe the restaurant is simple and not as astonishing as others, but what matters the most, the food, is delicious. Totally recommended in Heredia.

Reviewed 11 February 2017

Smaller restaurant located in a mini-mall environment serves surprisingly good sushi. The fish is fresh and the sushi well prepared and I find sushi quite difficult to find near Heredia