Free cancellation until 28/07
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$85
US$81
El Rodeo Estancia Boutique Hotel & Steakhouse(San Antonio De Belen)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$68
City Express San Jose Costa Rica(San Antonio De Belen)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$79
La Riviera(San Antonio De Belen)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$71
Hotels.com
Terrazas de Golf Boutique Hotel(San Antonio De Belen)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$92
US$87
Apartotel Obelisco(San Antonio De Belen)
Book now, pay at stay
US$157
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
US$82
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
  • Spa
Costa Rica Marriott Hotel San Jose(San Antonio De Belen)
US$216
US$192
  • Pool
1,505 results
All reviewsdouble treecosta ricasan joseclose to the airportwarm cookiespool areanice hotela small grocery storesmall casinoopen airswim up barexecutive roombreakfast buffetrestaurant staffnice staytour deskrooms are spacious
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

This was my first time to Costa Rica and I choose the Doubletree and I was happy. It’s in a great location with a few restaurants around. It’s right down the street from Hard Rock Cafe and a Fresh Market. The hotel is very cozy and nice and open. It’s breezy and the rooms on the 1st level has a door that opens u right on to the pool area. Costa Rica is pricey to me. Well that area is particularly pricey. The restaurant at the hotel was a bit pricey as well. I only had breakfast but not the buffet. I would stay here again cause the rooms were nice and spacious. It reminds me of a mini condo. The staff was very nice as well. It’s only about 15 mins from the airport and I took a $5.00 Uber there. That was great. They had some recreation going on at the hotel. They also have a spa here and it was nice. I got a good massage. I would return if I’m there again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
DoubletreeCR, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cariari San Jose, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear Stephanie M,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at Doubletree by Hilton Cariari San Jose.

I am very happy to hear that our location was very convenient and that the property offered you the just right amount of space for you to spread out and relax.

We hope you will return should your travels bring you back to Costa Rica.

Safe travels!

Reviewed 10 February 2018

I have had the pleasure of staying at this hotel four times in the past few months. Every time has been an absolutely perfect experience. A lot of the staff already know me by name, and not only make me feel extremely welcome at the hotel, but I feel as if I am part of a family at the hotel. The housekeeping staff has been warm, professional, and my room always looks great. Chef Allan in the restaurant puts out a beautiful breakfast buffet every morning, and I always look forward to seeing all of the friendly faces that are there to greet me every morning. I am a late bird, so I often take advantage of the fact that they have a great room service menu that I can order at any time, and it is always delicious. They have a beautiful pool that is maintained perfectly, saunas, a casino, gift shop, indoor and outdoor banquet facilities, a gym, a day spa, and very convenient stores just a few steps from the hotel. This property is very well-managed as is evident by the pride the staff takes in their work, and how genuinely happy they are to be of service to their guests. For a wonderful stay in San Jose, you need not look any further. Enjoy!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank wsrowin
DoubletreeCR, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cariari San Jose, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Dear wsrowin,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your amazing experience with us at Doubletree by Hilton Cariari San Jose.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and that our friendly staff contributed to your enjoyment. It’s difficult to find amazing team members but we are pretty proud of our selection.

I'm also very happy to hear that our delicious meals and comfortable accommodations offered you the just right amount of space to spread out and relax. Now that we’ve passed the test, during your next visit feel free to bring your family and even your pet (we're pet friendly).

We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

Great place to stay when in San Jose. Nice and quiet. Little paradise in the middle of the city. Excellent Breakfast buffet and great and friendly staff. Also used TransbasaCr for transportation with excellent staff and clean vehicles.

Stayed: January 2018
Miguel_Eugene_Z, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cariari San Jose, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Dear BlissfulExplorers,

Thank you for your nice comments.

I’m happy to hear that our excellent breakfast and friendly staff made your stay more comfortable. I’ll pass it on.

Thanks for choosing DoubleTree by Hilton Cariari San Jose Costa Rica.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

The service & friendliness of staff is always tremendous. It was our 5th year in a row. Excellent location for work. The facilities are super clean & neat. You can't beat the Breakfast service & offering.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubletreeCR, Director General at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cariari San Jose, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

Dear sjatwood,

hank you for your kind words. We appreciate the opportunity to welcome you and appreciate your business. If there is anything we can do to enhance our services please let us know. We are always listening to our Guests.

Thanks again for choosing Doubletree by Hilton Cariari San José.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

We stopped here after our flight got in too late to travel onwards to Arenal and we arrived about 1am in the morning.
Despite the late hour, the welcome we received in reception was amazing (as were the complimentary warm cookies!) and our room was absolutely stunning!
We spent the next day chilling around the pool area after an amazing breakfast and everyone was so lovely and helpful to us
When our transfer to our next hotel was late the team really helped us to get hold of the company and get things sorted

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
DoubletreeCR, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cariari San Jose, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Dear HungryPanda27,

Your comments about your stay at Doubletree by Hilton Cariari San Jose made me smile. We know it’s the little things that make your stay more comfortable (along with our great staff and delicious cookies at check-in).

Hope to see you again soon!