Free cancellation until 27/07
US$80
US$118
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
El Rodeo Estancia Boutique Hotel & Steakhouse(San Antonio De Belen)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$70
City Express San Jose Costa Rica(San Antonio De Belen)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$79
La Riviera(San Antonio De Belen)(Great Value!)
US$73
Apartotel Obelisco(San Antonio De Belen)
US$157
  • Breakfast included
US$82
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
  • Spa
Costa Rica Marriott Hotel San Jose(San Antonio De Belen)
US$219
US$201
  • Pool
All reviewsamazing hospitalityprivate gardencosta ricasmall hotelb and bcar rentalsan josenext morningbeautiful place to stayhighly recommend staying herehome away from homegreat sleepclose to the airportquiet areathis lovely hotelminutes from the airportbed and breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I stayed at this hotel on our first and last night in Costa Rica because we wanted to be near the airport. Let me start by saying that before we even arrived I communicated several times with Cecilia (owner) to help us with a car rental as this was our first trip to Costa Rica. She was always very courteous and helped me find a great car company (Adobe).

When we landed in Costa Rica, Cecilia's husband picked us up from the airport and everything went seamlessly. When we arrived at the hotel Cecilia warmly greeted us and prepared welcome drinks as well as a delicious cake. It was a fabulous and fun way to start our trip. Our room (#3) was beautiful, large and clean with a very comfortable bed. Also, the hotel itself was very quiet and peaceful.

After our week long adventure in Costa Rica, we returned to Terrazas De Golf. We had an early flight out the next morning, but again, Cecilia's husband was up bright and early to get us to the airport on time. Also, even though it was early, Cecilia made a wonderful little breakfast for us and a sandwich to take on our flight. They really went above and beyond and helped make our trip amazing.

Room Tip: Room #3 has a king bed with a great little private patio.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Not that I frequent the country often enough to have a "go-to" hotel but next trip, I will stay again at Terrazas de Golf. It's a short ride from the airport ($4.50 with Uber) and Ceclia was SO incredibly warm and inviting. Jovial. Laughing, offering me juice and cake upon arrival. The place is spacious, quiet, and serene along the golf course. Room tip: if you get the cheapest online deal, you may be right next to reception. This didn't really matter as it was still quiet, and I am super sensitive.

Staff were equally friendly the next day and I even got a ride to the airport included.
Breakfast was good- I just needed a little stronger of coffee. :)

Stay here unless you really need to venture into the city. It's wonderful.

Room Tip: Further back from reception is quieter, I think
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

This boutique hotel is apparently a beautifully converted home on the golf course and has such a peaceful feel. We were greeted by a gentleman, who despite a language barrier, worked hard to accommodate our requests for a room with a futon for my son. We had room 8 which was very spacious and had a wonderful strong shower. My parents and brother shared room 4 I believe which was smaller but had a beautiful small porch with tropical plants. Cecilia was a delight to talk to and was helpful suggesting restaurants within walking distance. The breakfast included self-serve bread with a toaster and jams, fruit, juice and coffee. The servers also took requests for eggs which were served with fried yucca or potato I think and the most delicious rice and beans we had in Costa Rica. The setting for breakfast was beautiful and an enjoyable place just to sit and visit had we not wanted to get down the street to get a few more souvenirs at a large souvenir shop, The next morning we were taken to the airport just minutes away in two small suvs. It was a lovely way to end our vacation!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2018

A little about myself. I travel extensively both for business and pleasure and stay in many hotels (boutique or chain) as you could imagine. I have to say that I have never been met with such a warm reception ever. This is family run and they truly make you feel like you are one of the family.

Mario, Cecilia and Robert (son) are so kind and offer to help you in any way they can. I must say that these people love their jobs thus the reason that this place is such a great success.

Mario drove me to their country club so I could use their facilities and the place is incredibly peaceful and beautiful. They also drove me to the airport and are picking me up after I come back as I am staying another night to which I am looking forward to.

In closing, you will not be disappointed if you stay here.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 April 2018

100% Recommend this little private hotel. It's affordable, the rooms are big and clean, and the staff is wonderful.
We got into San Jose and found out our rental car reservation got canceled and since it was tourist season nobody had any cars anywhere. After trying about 10 different companies near the airport, we decided to just go check in here and see what we could figure out.
We got here and told the owner our situation and she immediately got on the phone and had us a brand-new rental car the next morning for a great price.
She helped us out and was so gracious and accommodating, we'll always stay here when we're in San Jose. LOVE this place.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple