Lowest prices for your stay
US$95
Free cancellation until 05/02/22
US$95
Free cancellation until 05/02/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Lol.travel
US$68
PricelineUS$95
Hotels.comUS$95
travelup.comUS$135
1,034 results
All reviews close to the airport san jose airport hotel the free airport shuttle flight supermarket cr grounds sjo
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 November 2021 via mobile

Excelent service and reception!

The driver Norland was extremely kind and helpfull beyond his duties while driving us around the city and the Braulio Park

Clean nice spaces, with a pleasant restaurant

Close to services such as a supermarket (Fresh)

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 November 2021

This Country Inn is consistent in every aspect. Friendly service, wonderful staff. The hotel is clean and has recently been remodeled. We stay here often and we have not been disappointed. With the staff of people like Melissa and Arlette in reception and Jaime and Evelyn in the restaurant always ready to help, it is like going to see family.

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 26 August 2021

The staff were all exceptional – especially Mitzy in my case. I had many personal difficulties just after arriving in San Jose, and Mitzy was one of the people that assisted me with my situation. She is a very kind and caring person. Unfortunately for this hotel, Mitzy is leaving soon. But all the staff I encountered were very nice. And the gentleman that met me at the airport was right there waiting for me with my name on a sign, so the pickup experience was excellent. The hotel rooms definitely do show their age. At one time it must have been a top-level property, and the staff are constantly working around the grounds to keep it clean and maintained. Unfortunately, the rooms are not getting the same attention that the exterior areas are receiving. But the bed was comfortable and most everything worked well, though the sink did drain slowly… TV has only Spanish channels, but is a smart TV so Netflix and such are available. There is a small shopping strip next door that has everything you could need. Stayed 3 nights, and all in all I was quite happy here. It feel it is too far from the city to be a destination, but it is a great place for a night or two when arriving and departing San Jose.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 22 April 2021

I really appreciate the personal and professional approach during our 1 night stay at the beginning of our Costa Rica trip.
The staff helped me with non-hotel stuff like installing sim card etc.
Especially I would say big thanks to Mitzy at the reception, her approach was absolutely perfect and she gave me a great feeling about Costa Rica at all.
Thank you!

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 26 March 2021

We traveled in March 2021 and the hotel was not at full capacity. We were upgraded to a luxury room at no extra charge. The desk staff was helpful in printing our boarding passes and health forms before checkout. When we came to the desk to ask for ice, it arrived at our door almost before we were back from the lobby. The breakfast was very good and the pool was clean. We also appreciated the fact that the hotel and its staff took wearing a mask in public areas and hand washing very seriously. It made us feel that they cared about us. We would stay there again and it is not far to the airport.

Date of stay: March 2021