“Good atmosphere ”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

I visited this restaurant with a large group of people. They took reservations for the place and accommodated us on the top floor where the love dj was playing music. We went on a Friday night.

The DJ acknowledge us right away and kept sending shout out to us as we were but a few people there. He had an awesome voice and even sang rancheras!!!! He allowed some of our group members to sing Karaokie and we even got up and danced for some time!!! We had a great time at this place!!!

With that said, I was in the mood for something more American since I had been eating chicken and fish during the entire trip so I ordered a burger. I was EXTREMELY disappointed!! I know I am in Costa Rica and should eat seafood or chicken I get it is the traditional meal but I just needed a comfort food and a burger seem right at the time. Anyways, the meat was super small (McD small), it had no condiments, it only had American cheese, lettuce and tomatoes. It was so nasty I didn't even eat half of it and I only ate it because I was hungry!! They brought our appetizer won't he good and it caused us to not even eat it!

Also the food took almost an hour to come out!! I was very disappointed at the food!

Reviewed 21 June 2017

We ordered the mixed seafood. It was all very delicious and the best shrimp we have had in PV. It lists for two people, but could easily stretch to three or four. If we were to do it over, I would just skip the sides as it was just a ton of food. Our server, David, was fantastic, and the atmosphere was quite cozy.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Great caribbean food with the original west indian taste and flavors I recommend the rondon soup. And Zaril Juice.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

The food was amazing, my wife took the rice and beans and I tried the Rondón, great flavors and a good price

Reviewed 18 March 2017

Big plates, delicious and well-prepared food. Great, professional and very open stuff. Highly recommended and must-to-visit restaurant :-)