“Very good food !”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

The rice and beans with the local sauce and the chicken were really tasty ! The people are nice, I really recommend this place for a great dinner after a big day

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

A waiter took my order in Spanish. After an interminable wait, another waiter said my order was not taken because the first waiter does not speak English. The food was fair in taste and expensive. Also, the special came with two cups of wine. I had to ask for the second. The new waiter asked if I want to order a second? I had to make sure that he understood that it came with the meal. They did wave the mandatory tip. I almost always tip in full. I would recommend walking by if they are busy.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

This is the perfect place for traditional rice n'beans with patacones (yummy!), you don't have to walk far, it's in a perfect location so after lunch or dinner you can walk around and do some shopping (many nice stores around), especially if you love sun and beach dresses. Good prices and if you love sea food, there are many options to add to your rice n'beans!

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stumbled upon this place just walking in town and we were so glad we did! The food was so delicious we had chicken in Caribbean sauce and a couple drinks. It was very tasty and filling. The place seemed family owned as a child sat us and gave our menus and a teenager took our order, but his English was amazing and he was super kind.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

I visited this restaurant with a large group of people. They took reservations for the place and accommodated us on the top floor where the love dj was playing music. We went on a Friday night.

The DJ acknowledge us right away and kept sending shout out to us as we were but a few people there. He had an awesome voice and even sang rancheras!!!! He allowed some of our group members to sing Karaokie and we even got up and danced for some time!!! We had a great time at this place!!!

With that said, I was in the mood for something more American since I had been eating chicken and fish during the entire trip so I ordered a burger. I was EXTREMELY disappointed!! I know I am in Costa Rica and should eat seafood or chicken I get it is the traditional meal but I just needed a comfort food and a burger seem right at the time. Anyways, the meat was super small (McD small), it had no condiments, it only had American cheese, lettuce and tomatoes. It was so nasty I didn't even eat half of it and I only ate it because I was hungry!! They brought our appetizer won't he good and it caused us to not even eat it!

Also the food took almost an hour to come out!! I was very disappointed at the food!