“Amazing food”

Cuisines: Costa Rican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We were staying at Cabinas la playa which is next to the restaurant. As it was raining we decided to have dinner there and it was a great choice!

Food and drinks were amazing and dessert... NO WORDS
I would def go there again!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Todo es Posible is hands down my favorite restaurant in Puerto Viejo. I can always leave it to Chef Danilo to cook a spectacular dish for me. I hardly ever look at the menu. I simply trust the chef to work his magic in the kitchen and surprise me with something delicious and unforgettable. The fresh pasta with camarones and aguacate is one of my favorite dishes. He's a master cooking fish as well. And love the appetizers. Even though I'm not much of a pizza fan, their Pizza is actually one that I do appreciate. Pizza is all in the crust. Todo es Posible makes killer cocktails! with 100% fresh fruit. Aside from the amazing food, the service has always been corteous and very attentive. Todo es Posible is always my first stop my last and all in between when I'm in Puerto Viejo.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Food was great just as I was told by others. Service was great. We felt very comfortable. The restaurant is very well taken care of. I like to eat out in Costa Rica but sometimes the service is not what I'm used to. At Todo es Posible I felt at home and in a far off country at the same time. 5 star!!!!!!

Reviewed 27 July 2017

When I'll be back in Costa Rica definitely I'll come back eating here!!! The homemade fettuccine dressed with a delicious sea food sauce were simply amazing. It was a long time I haven't had a real Italian meal and my friends and I loved the dinner. Cozy atmosphere and super friendly staff!!! I recommend it :)

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Delicious food and great service! Very nice atmosphere. Loved the fish ravioli and pizza. Meals are very well presented and desserts are top notch! Must eat when in Puerto Viejo, too bad we are leaving tomorrow, would have eaten there again.. and again!

1  Thank MeMyselfandCharlie