“Great smoothies, good pizza, BEST HOMEMADE PASTA I EVER HAD!!!”
Review of Todo es Posible

Todo es Posible
Cuisines: Costa Rican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 24 September 2017

Next to busy place the Rocking J's, this restaurant was pretty calm. I didn't expect too much, but starting with a perfect freshly made smoothie my evening only got better and better! I shared a pizza and a plate of pasta (with shrimp) with a friend and we couldn't stop telling each other how good it was! Definitely going there again!

Reviewed 16 September 2017

A warm welcome from the staff, great fresh lemonade. The pizzas were tasty, just what we were after. Good food and a good atmosphere. Would definitely revisit

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Great food, great mojito, good service
... And the pasta dish was incredible.

It only had a few ingredients, but the taste was amazing.

The pizza was not spectacular but tasty.
The bread served with two kind of pesto before the main dish was at the same level than the pasta -> awesome
We definitely will come back.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We were staying at Cabinas la playa which is next to the restaurant. As it was raining we decided to have dinner there and it was a great choice!

Food and drinks were amazing and dessert... NO WORDS
I would def go there again!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Todo es Posible is hands down my favorite restaurant in Puerto Viejo. I can always leave it to Chef Danilo to cook a spectacular dish for me. I hardly ever look at the menu. I simply trust the chef to work his magic in the kitchen and surprise me with something delicious and unforgettable. The fresh pasta with camarones and aguacate is one of my favorite dishes. He's a master cooking fish as well. And love the appetizers. Even though I'm not much of a pizza fan, their Pizza is actually one that I do appreciate. Pizza is all in the crust. Todo es Posible makes killer cocktails! with 100% fresh fruit. Aside from the amazing food, the service has always been corteous and very attentive. Todo es Posible is always my first stop my last and all in between when I'm in Puerto Viejo.