3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$120
PricelineUS$120
Hotels.comUS$120
eDreamsUS$120
CheapTicketsUS$120
FindHotelUS$120
All reviews doce lunas costa rica rooms are spacious grounds are gorgeous off the beaten path beautiful resort a great vacation the entire staff waterfall jungle yoga wedding monkeys wildlife jose
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2021 via mobile

The staff is very friendly and welcoming. Every staff member I came into contact exceeded expectations in handling our requests. The place is situated in the jungle and the wildlife is abundant. We saw monkeys, toucans, and birds. The property has a number of great features including native trees and beautiful flowering plants.
It's easy to relax away from the main drag of Jaco but close enough for quick trips to the beach and shops.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 July 2021

I visited this hotel this past week.
I now call it ‘The Grand Hotel in the jungle.

This hotel gives excellent friendly service. Dining room beautiful and food
excellent.

Rooms are beautiful.
and this is a wonderful back to nature retreat.

My first time in the jungle.
I definitely will return.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Carolina Barrientos, General Manager at DoceLunas Hotel, Restaurant & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2021

We are very happy that the yoga classes, massages in the spa, food at the restaurant and custumer services. Were what you want for your vacations in Jaco Costa Rica.
We will be happy to have you back soon. :D

Reviewed 30 June 2021

I recently stayed here for my friends wedding. The staff was extremely nice and accommodating! The grounds are filled with natural lush vegetation and the rooms are comfy. It was close to the beach, tourist stores, the national park, and many other things! I would stay here every time if I could.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Carolina Barrientos, General Manager at DoceLunas Hotel, Restaurant & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2021

Hello Alison!
Thank you very much for such a nice review. Your friend's wedding was very special and we are grateful to be a part of these lifelong memories. We would love for you to stay at Hotel Doce Lunas every time you return to Costa Rica.

Reviewed 21 June 2021 via mobile

This resort is paradise. I took a picture of toucans from the pool. Grounds are gorgeous. The entire staff, to a person, were friendly and unobtrusive. Front office staff led by Hospitality Consultant, Carolina Barrientos and assisted by Carmen and Jose are prompt. The staff responds to overseas emails promptly. 1.5 miles from Jaco ...taxis 3 dollars. The swimming pool is the best and cleaned everyday. I intend to return in December. This is a hotel for all ages and close to local adventure activities. Gorgeous mile Long Beach nearby

Room tip: Carlos Valverde will pick up at airport in an air conditioned van and take you right to the hotel and pick you up to return. 100 each way
Trip type: Travelled solo
Carolina Barrientos, General Manager at DoceLunas Hotel, Restaurant & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2021

Hi John,
Thank you very much for your review, we are very happy that your stay was to your liking. From all the staff of Doce Lunas it was a pleasure to have you with us.
We wait for you in December!!
Pura vida!

Reviewed 12 June 2021 via mobile

My family came to Doce Lunas Hotel to celebrate our daughter's graduation from college, and our experience was like heaven on earth! Every day was a surprise and delight here: a breakfast so good it melted in my mouth, a room so comfortable I could have happily lived in it forever, the hotel grounds were like living in the middle of a nature preserve with visits from kuatamundi, monkeys, and more! Hotel Doce Lunas also has a gifted yoga instructor who tailored the yoga to be accessible for me and a nice challenge for my daughter. What an incredible experience we have had here!! I’ve never experienced anything like it!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Carolina Barrientos, General Manager at DoceLunas Hotel, Restaurant & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2021

Hi Kat, David and Alisa!
Thanks so much for your wonderful review and to really enjoy the essence of our oasis in Jaco Costa Rica. We will let Maria at the restaurant about it and our yoga instructor Catalina also!
Please come back any time!
Best