Ways to Experience Official Guide Costa Rica
from US$44.88
More Info
from US$204.11
More Info
All reviews mauro manuel animals park tour
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 May 2021 via mobile

We loved our tour with Mauro. It was wonderful to see Manuel Antonio with a private guide and he really took his time with us. Mauro is able to identify an incredible number of species of wildlife and discuss each one. He is also very knowledgeable regarding the history of the area, both as it relates to humans and wildlife.

Everything I read said you really need a guide to be able fully enjoy the park and it’s true. Mauro found a Fer de Lance snake, deer, howlers, capuchins and three different sloths to name a few! We watched one sloth long enough to watch her finish eating a leaf and go to sleep. That would not have been possible without a private guide. He also provided us with a delicious meal afterwards, so we discovered a great restaurant too.

Mauro is an amazing guide and I would definitely recommend him!

Reviewed 2 May 2021 via mobile

We just had our first experience at Manuel Antonio Park. Mauro was our guide and he delivered excellent service from start to finish and after. He’s extremely thoughtful and knowledgeable about the park and the wildlife.

His ability to spot wildlife is absolutely unbelievable. If we didn’t have him as a guide we would never have been able to see what we saw today.

He was patient and extremely detail oriented. He took so many pictures for us that will last a lifetime.

We are thankful for his service and we highly recommend him as a guide.

Thank you Mauro!

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 30 April 2021

Mind blowing! Going to the Manuel Antonio National Park without a guide would truly be a waste. Mauro was instantly able to spot wildlife and set up his scope through which we could look and feel as though we were two inches away from the animals. He is so clearly passionate about his job and his excitement was infectious. Not only do I recommend this tour, I would also book it again in the future.

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 30 April 2021

Mauro was a fantastic guide. He spotted SO many animals that I would've never seen. He was friendly, smart and clearly had a passion for his work. He clearly loves being a guide and finding animals for you to see. He also took so many amazing photos for me on my phone! If you are considering booking with Mauro I highly suggest you do it. Without him I would've seen 95% less wildlife

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 28 March 2021

Do yourself a favor and book a tour with Mauro, you will be thrilled you did! Mauro's English is excellent and he is quite knowledgeable about the flora and fauna of the park. Without Mauro, we would have not seen much, but with his ever-watchful eye, we viewed 6 sloths ( 2 and 3 toed) land crabs, anoles, bats, frogs, white-faced monkeys, many beautiful birds, deer, etc. He also took amazing photos and sent them to us at no extra charge.

Mauro's communication prior to the tour was great (we communicated using Whatsapp) and afterward, he hooked up us with discounts on a ziplining adventure as well as a wonderful snorkel and sunset cruise on a large catamaran.

Mauro is a great guy and you should totally spend the day touring with him!

Date of experience: March 2021