“Great food and service.”
Review of Soda Wacho

Soda Wacho
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Manzanillo
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Description: Small Soda in heart of town, serving delicious Carabean food.
Description: Small Soda in heart of town, serving delicious Carabean food.
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

The young lady that serviced us was very friendly. My grandson had the shrimp with white sauce spaghetti. He said it was very good. I had caribean chicken that was delicious.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Your food is cooked on order so it takes a very long time before served. Good location across from the beach and for regular Caribbean food, it's a better choice than Maxi's which is a stone's throw away. Nothing fancy but worth the time is you're not in a hurry.

Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

We went in to watch a football game they had on their tv. Then a large group of people came in and a very rude waitress grabbed a corner of our table and pulled to move it away from the tv where we could no longer watch the game. She did not even ask. We refused to move and then things got ridiculous. We ordered french fries which we waited for 30 minutes. Our ration was visibly less than other tables. Then we ordered patacones, 50minutes later with no patacones we decided to leave. Awful vibe since we sat down, it completely ruined our evening.

1  Thank ernesto m
Reviewed 9 March 2016

I ate at most restaurant in Manzanillo, but the best experience was here in Soda Wacho. The food was always fresh, and well prepared. The Rice and Beans with chicken was fantastic!!!

Reviewed 1 March 2016

This review is for Soda Wuacho which is a small restaurant by the beach. The restaurant in the picture is Soda Wuacho and not Soda la Playa. I couldn't figure out how I could review Soda Wuacho which is next to Soda la Playa. Maxi's couldn't be bothered to open on time so we went across the street here and had the best meals. They make wonderful fruit drinks were amazing. The owner even took us to the back and taught us how to make them. She was wonderful. Now my daughter makes fantastic fruit juices and it reminds me of Soda Wuacho. The food wasn't particularly fast or anything, but we were kind of prepared for that, and we sat and watched the beach anyway. They had this amazing bistec encebollado, tostones, black beans and rice. My mouth just waters thinking about it. I wish I would have gotten her recipe for the bistec because it was just wonderful. The daughter wasn't very friendly but the mom who was the main cook was very nice. I would highly recommend that if you are in Manzanillo that you go to Soda Wuacho!