“Very good”
Review of Soda Wacho

Soda Wacho
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Manzanillo
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Description: Small Soda in heart of town, serving delicious Carabean food.
Description: Small Soda in heart of town, serving delicious Carabean food.
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

We went here for lunch today. I ordered the Caribbean pollo (chicken), my husband had Caribbean pescado (fish fillet) and our son had a huge plate of pasta with camerones (shrimp) and white sauce. We had a side of Pappas. The servings were you quite large, could have fed two each. The server was a friendly young man, very sweet. The bathroom was large and clean. Our entire bill with 3 cervesas and a pop and a water was around 18000 colones ($34). I highly recommend.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

The worst meal during our trip and we ate at a lot of soda’s. The food was nothing special but what got these guys a poor rating was the service. Our waitress could not have cared less and we felt like we were interrupting her day. Not many choices in Manzanillo but go somewhere else.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

This is really just an average soda for Costa Rica but with higher than usual prices for what you get As an example, the chicken comida only comes with one (!) chicken drum stick, rice and beans and a side salad and is therefore over priced at 3,000 or so colones. One little drumstick. Really? I just don't think the places in Manzanillo get it. They overprice and seem to all rely almost solely on foreigners and have just simply written off the Costa Rican potential entirely (Costa Ricans come to the Manzanillo beach in droves on the weekends but almost none will frequent any of the local places - they apparently know better). I will say that the potato french fries at Wacho are very good, but again, like everything else on the menu are over priced. Suggest Mima's two restaurants down instead. There are really no very good options in Manzanillo.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Across from Maxi's 2 storey restaurant is the busy and local recommended Soda Waucho that had tasty pickled spiced cucumber and carrots on their tables to accompany the delicious Caribbean fish we had. The coconut laced rice and beans with fresh juices also satisfying and delicious.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

This was my favorite place to eat in Manzanillo. I went there at least once, but usually twice, every day. The blended drinks were good (pineapple with ginger was great), the beer was cold, and the shrimp
pasta was consistently delicious. The owner, at least I think he was the owner, was very friendly and provided great service. It's nothing fancy, but it doesn't need to be. Very convenient location, good presentation, and consistently good. I would go back in a heartbeat!