Hotel Lucy
Hotel El Jardin(Montezuma)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$38
Hotel Los Mangos(Montezuma)
US$53
  • Pool
Sano Banano Beachside Hotel(Montezuma)(Great Value!)
US$65
Hotel Celaje(Cabuya)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$60
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Amor de Mar(Montezuma)(Great Value!)
US$70
Cabinas Mar y Cielo(Montezuma)(Great Value!)
US$60
Luna Llena Hotel(Montezuma)(Great Value!)
US$30
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroom fanwatch the sunrisecommunal kitchenhammockssoundvibe
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 January 2015

I loved staying at Hotel Lucy. It's a 2 minute walk down the road from Montezuma, so a lot quieter than the other options in town. It's right next to the beach and you always hear the soothing sounds of the waves. The hotel owners are exceptionally friendly and will help you with anything (they only speak Spanish).The rooms and showers are clean and if not, they will fix it right away. For 10 dollars you can stay in the dorm, but they have some fantastic private rooms that are not too expensive as well. During the day, the hotel tends to get hot, because it's right in the sun. But then again, what the hell are you doing in the hotel in the middle of the day when the surroundings are so beautifull? ;) There is a garden with hammocks, perfect for watching the sunset. If you're an early bird: don't miss the sunset either. The kitchen is very well equiped with free coffee in the morning. However, there are ants in the kitchen that will get your food if you don't store it properly. A closed plastic bag will keep them off your food. Overall, I very much enjoyed my stay at hotel Lucy. Before, I stayed in another hostel downtown, but this was by far the best place if you look for a quiet, relaxing atmosphere on a beautifull location.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 October 2014

when I was in punta renas a guy walked up to me and promoting this hotel. eventually I stayed here. you could listen to the big wave crashing on the rock all day with nice view. I definitely recommend this place.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank weile91
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Stay just outside the town of montezuma in this gorgeous, clean, well equipped hotel situated right on the ocean. The sound of the waves will wake you in the morning and rock you to sleep at night, and the women running the place are very friendly and organized. The hotel offers dorm style arrangements and private rooms, I believe all bathrooms are shared. There is a large covered kitchen with all the necessary equipment needed to cook a quick meal, and free coffee in the morning!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Jocelyne B
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

First of all, the view from this hostel is absolutely amazing. However, the hostel itself is not without faults; the kitchen had one really bad knife, was full of ants and plastered with rules and warnings. The room was alright until a mouse ran over my bed and had eaten bits of the Oreos and cashewnuts we had in our bag. The wifi wasnt working for me upstairs and one night I asked the guy working there (and possibly also lives there) a question, he actually just looked at me and shut the door in my face. That being said, they have a bbq out in the back and the sound of the waves is amazing..

Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Linseofdoom
Reviewed 5 May 2014

The staff is incredibly unpleasant and the rooms haven't been cleaned for ages, dust flew from the fan when we first put it on. And on the second night it was raining and the roof leaked and soaked one of our beds, and we were met by a rude attitude from the guy working there. The only good thing I got to say about this hostel is that its a nice ocean view. But if you want a dry and clean place to sleep and a nice staff I would recommend you look elsewhere.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends