“Great surf lesson!!”

Blue Horizon Surf and Trips
More attraction details
Owner description: Blue Horizon Surf and Trips is a company dedicated to the development of tours, and deluxe attention for the client how visit Manuel Antonio in Costa Rica. Some of the activities that Blue Horizon develop are: Surf Lessons, Custom Surf Trips, Sportfishing packages, Sporfishing trips, Poas Volcano Trips from Manuel Antonio. At the same time, we take care that your stay in Costa Rica is luxurious and enjoyable by developing luxury services such as transportation, spa services, private chef. US number: 1-844-391-8793 Canada number: 1-844-850-3741
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

My two daughters had a great time learning to surf. The instructors were great and had them standing in no time!

1  Thank Karen K
in 3 reviews
"learned how"
"great shots"

Reviewed 28 March 2018

My 16 y/o and 14 y/o daughters took surf lessons with Blue Horizons. The instructors were great. My girls immediately got up on their boards and thought the instructors were helpful knowledgeable, as well as fun and charming.

Claire took great pix of the girls while they were surfing. She is definitely worth the money as she got much better pix than anything I would have been able to capture

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We four beginners tackled the waves successfully with the assistance of the amazing instructors at Blue Horizon. Macho, Luis and the others were so helpful as we laughed and learned how to ride the waves. They are professional, courteous, adventurous and fun...I would highly recommend Blue Horizon!

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

The instructors were so helpful and took me at a pace that I was comfortable with! They were so helpful! I felt completely safe, even with bigger waves- they had the best recommendations and it was great for family!

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 March 2018

I convinced my boyfriend to try surfing lessons for the first time in CostaRica. At first I was very nervous, but the instructors put me at ease. Each of us had our own instructor who stuck with us the whole time, from initial run throughs on the beach to riding what seemed like my 50th wave. The guys worked really hard to make sure we got as many attempts as we wanted, while making sure we didn't get too tired out. I felt very safe the whole time, got up several times and had a blast. I can't wait to try it again on my next vacation.