“New favorite spot!”

Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Cafe, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We Love To Serve, We Have The Passion Of The - Kitchen Art. We Looking To Do It Better Always, The Original Taste Of Jerusalem In Costa Rica. Clean And Safety Place. Parking And Security, A Lot Of Sun Light, Very Easy To Get Here. Great Music, Great Food, Great Wines Beers And Cocktails. Our Turkish Cafe Is Part Of Our Passion. We Are Doing Our Own Best Pastry. The Best Pita Bread In All De Americas. You Are More Then Welcome 7 days a week. You Are The Must Important Part Of Our Mission!!!
Reviewed 24 June 2017

When you move to a new city, you think,"I'm gonna miss our favorite spot for lunch." Well, I found my new favorite spot! Fresh, delishious and great service. Falafel plate was filling and delish. Pita's are light and homemade. Had an iced coffee to finish. We'll be back!

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Well...tired of saying so many times wow...just wow..if I wasn't hearing Spanish I would be sure I am in israel..
The good is great..presentation greater..service is just humble and perfect.. excellent falafel..humus.shawarma and so many more..no more worfs..jusr keep up the good job

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Went to this restaurant because the one across from it was closed. We Love Ethnic Food so this was a great find anyway. The food & service were terrific. The tzatziki was very runny & I'm used to the thick strained yogurt kind, so I would say they need help w/that. Everything else was great! The pita bread was exceptional. We would go back!

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Found this place on TripAdvisor and had to try it. The meat , hummus and pita bread were amazing. Good outdoor sitting area and service.
Crazy to find middle eastern food in Escazu Costa Rica to begin with and the quality just blew me away.

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Grate taste for a fare price, fresh and tasty. The customer service was really good and helpful. Free parking space.