“Average Asian Food”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Vietnamese
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Average Asian (Thai, Indonesian, Malasyan, etc) in Escazu, the menu is varied and covers a wide range of Asian cusines however most are just OK. Suggest you stay away from the Pud Thai as it tasted nothink like it should do. Prices are on the high side.

1  Thank Thomas C

Reviewed 24 September 2013

Our dinner wasn't bad, just not great.....we sat on the patio....a nice evening.....but it was dark......I couldn't read the menu and when I asked our server if she had a light her reply was "really?".....I wouldn't think I was the only person to ask...she did return and offered me the use of the light on her cell phone.....later.....as she was clearing a plate from our table she knocked over my companions beer bottle......glug, glug, glug spilling on the floor.....he quickly raised it up.....but about 1/2 was lost......she apologized.....but that was it......we kept thinking she was going to replace/refill it.....but not a word.....I then assumed she was just going to deduct it from our bill.....but she did not.....when I mentioned that "it would be nice if she made an adjustment on the bill"....she didn't understand, so my friend, a Tico explained in Spanish......she left and spoke with someone then returned and explained that they could not offer a discount.....but would provide another beer......at this point....we were finished with our meal....had our check.....and didn't feel like sitting and drinking a free beer....so we just paid and left.....too many choices in Avenida Escazu to go back again.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

one of the best restaurants on Avenida Escazu, in terms of value. Large range of very good dishes. Friendly waiters, and a playground located right next door for impatient kids..

Reviewed 12 August 2013

This seems to be one their newer locations (less than a year). It was a very pleasant dining experience for my family. The menu is quite extensive. The service outstanding and the ambience very relaxing. Not a cheap restaurant, but worth it.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

had a lunch here while doing business in Escazu. we randomly stopped here as we wanted to check out the small mall across the street. Were pleased to see sushi on the menu, however we both ended up not ordering sushi. I had a shrimp pad thai and my husband had a noodle tofu meal and miso soup. Love how they bring out wonton and dip to start off the meal. We were the only table there at 1211, but the place started filling up shortly thereafter. Service was quick and pleasant, the restrooms were really high end and clean, and the food was awesome. We ate outside on the deck, which was very nice. highly recommend. Oh, and my husband loved how they had passionfruit juice!