US$93
US$99
Out of Bounds Hotel(Escazu)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$58
US$51
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$57/night.

Apartotel Don Francisco(Escazu)(Great Value!)
US$53
Fauna Luxury Hostel(Escazu)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$30
  • Pool
Costa Verde Inn(Escazu)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$49
US$55
US$50
Hostelworld.com
Hotel Alta Las Palomas(Escazu)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$168
US$153
Hotels.com
US$196
US$165
  • Pool
All reviewssan josecosta ricacommon areas arewarm hospitalityfurry friendssmall terracebed and breakfastprior to our arrivalrental carfeel like familylovely propertyrooms are hugedeluxe roomssmall hotelflat tirenearby restaurantsquiet neighborhood
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

The staff was very nice.
Rooms are very clean.

I believe they were working on setting up a pool. Probably done by now.

Bed was too hard for me. My fault for not mentioning it. I’m sure they would have replaced the mattress.

Very quiet.

Would definitely recommend

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We stayed 2 nights prior to going to southern Costa Rica, and then 3 nights upon our return to San Jose. We were very happy with the accommodations and service. First, I found planning a trip to Costa Rica problematic, and the staff was very helpful when I asked many questions through email (car rental, transportation, etc.) prior to our arrival. They were more than willing to arrange reservations for us, as well. Second, they helped contact, arrange things, and made suggestions when we were there (thanks, Al, Ivan, and Bjorn!). Third, the area was quiet and the facilities were more than adequate. The place is conducive to meeting other travelers, as well. The place is not in a commercial center, but Uber service was great in San Jose. Walking to restaurants, particularly our favorite, Posada de las Brujas, is doable, but walkways in many places were very sketchy. We used Uber quite a bit.
One more thing: The facility has a very nice dog, and several cats.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wayne R
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

A small hotel with a great staff and onsite owners. It's a lovely, quiet and secure property with a nice small pool and view of San Jose. Very inexpensive Uber rides to/from anywhere. I highly recommend Posada El Quijote.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

It seems like the hotel was once a huge house so it makes it very cozy. We loved it, price us great, rooms are huge and comfortable, the pool is great, the responsible guy helped us heating it and it was great to spend some time in it. The service is awesome, all employees are kind and willing to help you with anything you need. It has free parking lot and it's in a very nice suburb. You can sleep there very well. They offer included breakfast with delicious fruits.

Loves it, totally recommend it

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 March 2018

I stayed in this local boutique hotel for 6 nights. I had booked one of the deluxe rooms for 3 nights, and it was deluxe, with a stupendous view of San José, especially all lit up at night. When I extended my stay by 3 days, the room available then was a cute little room on a lower level with its own terrace. Excellent staff, came to feel like family. Clean, well-kept, help with getting around, a variety of choices for breakfast. And missing my doggy at home, I enjoyed Perla bounding out to greet me with her tail wagging when I got "home". A swim in the pool was divine, and the other guests were good company to talk with.

Room Tip: The Deluxe rooms have a little patio and a wonderful view of San José.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo