“Great food & Great service”
Review of The Market

The Market
Ranked #9 of 184 Restaurants in Escazu
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Always open, always delicious. Promising quality and affordability, The Market is open 24 hours for breakfast, lunch, dinner and late-night dining. You can build your own sandwich, pasta, pizza or gourmet burger. A large selection of salads, Carpaccio and ceviche is also available. The beautiful terrace overlooking our pool and gardens is perfect to enjoy it around the clock. The modern ambiance and lively exhibition kitchen are the perks of this new concept restaurant.
Reviewed 18 May 2018

This is our first time in Costa Rica... We are in The InterContinental Hotel .. and The Market is very nice restaurant ... the Salad Buffet is amazing ... prices are good...The atmosphere & the service also are great. Thanks

Dear Mariate111,

Thanks for sharing your comments with us, it´s a pleasure that you enjoyed the service of The Market. Hope you visit Costa Rica soon.

General Manager.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,277)

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is amazing. I come here on a regular basis and I am always amazed by the quality of the food and the atmosphere. To me it is a great plus that it is open 24/7. Breakfast is out of this world with a huge variety of food to chose from. I love the carpaccio and I am very happy that they recently started offering their salad bar in evening hours. Today I was specially surprised by the excellent service from Juan Jose (the waiter) and Mario (the night shift manager) they both were very attentive making sure everything was good at my table. Because of this kind of experience is why I always come back.

P.S. For desert order the Nutella & Strawberry crêpe, you won’t regret it.

Dear Ana Elena,

Thanks for sharing your comments with us. We feel very happy that you like the service of The Market. Your visit is very important for us.
We hope your visit as soon

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Nice restaurant very busy on Sunday around 2 30pm. I was looking for a place to have brunch with my mom...Yes we did eat something around 10am but still we were looking for some place that offered eggs benedict or pancakes with steak or some variation...brunch! Ordered a poke appetizer very good with salmon, melon and quinoa...super! I really enjoyed that...after, I had a sirloin steak which takes around 20 minutes to be brought to your table but the menu clearly states it! I asked for medium rare and got it a little over cooked but I just couldn't send it back it looked very yummy and so I ate it...was good. Overall a nice meal. Super crowded so if you're looking for a quiet place this is not your choice for Sunday afternoon.

Dear Shawntell80,

We´re happy that you liked our restaurant. Thanks for sharing your comments, for us is very important your opinion and we will be considering it. Hope you visit us soon.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

We just enjoy our dinner, fabulous food. Danny Calderón and José Araya made an outstanding job, great service!!

Ricardo M, Gerente at The Market, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Aurora,

Thanks for sharing your comments with us. We feel very happy that you enjoy the service of The Market. Your visit is very important for us.
We hope your visit as soon

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent spot for lunch, sunny outside. Recommend the mixed poke, delicious! Ask for Jose Araya, our waitress which is amazing!

Ricardo M, Gerente at The Market, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear Alonso,

We are happy you liked the food of The Market, It´s a total succes the pokes in the new menu, glad you enjoyed. Thanks for your comment and recommendation.
Hope your visit as soon.