“rip off”

Sicilia Deli
Ranked #59 of 186 Restaurants in Escazu
Reviewed 18 December 2016

As a New Yorker I'm not really too concerned about prices, but the prices here
are outrageous. I ordered a number of items which in most other places are a
bit pricey .Here, like somebody putting their hand in your pocket I will have gone to his eatery twice... the first and last time... One of
his luncheon items was clearly priced . I ordered it but when the bill came it was
almost double > The guy who owns this places appears to be a scam artist...

Very sorry as I would have gone back as the places is cute. He like many others
like him open and close because of their shady business practices... KEEP AWAY.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

I can't tell you how many times the wife and i have passed this place. My only regret is not trying it sooner. Once you enter the restaurant it is a charming Italian eatery with great music and great service. We started off with a large board filled w home made bread; imported salami, perccuto and cheeses. A big hit with all. We then had some beef carpaccio and mussels which were very good. The hit of the night was the seafood pasta and the Sausage on skewer. What a meal. I must say once again that the service was sublime. Oh the dessert....wow! Kids had the coffee ice cream and we had the cannoli wow to both. Highly record this place. Real Italian food. Owner operated for sure- Nothing better than that.

Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

This place is quaint and unique. I ordered the Sicilian Panini and I must say it was perfect! The 2 for 1 on wine was a perfect fit. The bread was fresh, lettuce crisp and dressing was excellent. Perfect place for two.

1  Thank Michelle S
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

Went there with my girlfriend ordered some lasagna and other pastas, the prices are a little high but the food is totally worthed , they have live music on Saturdays, make sure you call for reservation as the place it's kinda small.

Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

Refreshing Spritzer with dinner. Delicious food, good service, affordable prices..... In my book make a great combination!