“Excellent and delicious!”

Cuisines: Peruvian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Took my family to lunch here. I had been before so I knew it was going to be good! I started with the Ceviche Mixto (fish, shrimp, squid, and octopus). It was heavenly! Everyone else had ceviche as well and we all agreed it was wonderful. I had the Lomito Chancay as my main course. The steak was cooked exactly as I like it best and the mushroom sauce was rich and flavorful. My brothers had stir fried steaks that they devoured and said were delicious. My sister in law was less thrilled with her selection feeling that risotto and stir-fried chicken did not really go together/ My 13-month-old nephew thought everything was good. I had the passion fruit mousse for dessert and it was very nice.
I am happy to eat here any time I am in Costa Rica!

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Good service. Great food with special flavor. Chicha morada is good if you're looking to try a different drink. The bathroom wasn't clean

Reviewed 27 August 2017

Went there with a group of friends for lunch. We were starving and manage to make the order fast, including a couple of appetizers to start. Food came in on time, fresh, good portion and tasty. It was a young lady that give us a great service, even so she was a bit quiet.

We order different dishes to have a wider perceptive and all was as aspected.

Taking in consideration that the restaurant was full in the lower label (of two) and everyone was busy, the service from the waitress was great. Something to improve? Maybe the music…

Maybe a special from the kitchen with the inspiration of the chef and with seasonal ingredients could be a good idea, still the menu was great to read and very well made.

Congrats!

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Overall, we had a nice experience at this Peruvian restaurant. The atmosphere was very nice and the service was great. We did think that the price were a little to much for what we got but that is NOT a disservice to Chancay. Considering the location and we were staying at the mariott next door it was very close and convenient.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

I've been at Chancy and love the Lomito AL Pisco, if you like meet this is a must. Really delicious.