“Lebanese goodness”

Ranked #47 of 680 Restaurants in San Jose
Price range: US$11 - US$30
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: In Arab cuisine "Sash" is the oven where the bread that traditionally accompanies Eastern dishes are prepared. Condiments, colors, aromas and special ingredients make our Lebanese food tickle your senses. We invite you to taste the legacy that generations have preserved and today we serve with pride! Bon Appetite!
Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

My husband and I absolutely loved it here. We had the mezze for 2 for about c40,000 I think. There was easily enough food for 4. Appetizers, salad, lots of meat prepared in several ways, vegetables, pita bread. The waiter was so attentive and helpful with explanations and suggestions.
I would definitely return and hopefully share the experience with friends.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

What a great little find for lunch today. The service was impeccable & the food was delicious. We ordered the spinach, onion pastry for a starter and a beef, chicken, and lamb kabob dish with hummus and an arugula salad for our entree. Amazing we will definitely go back to Saah Restaurant it was really, really good. The waiter showed us the beautiful private lounge upstairs. If I lived in San Jose I would definitely host a party here.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

I was extremely happy with our visit to Sash and can see going there again. The food was well prepared, the decor is outstanding and the service attentive. The prices are not low, but the experience is well worth the price.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

We ate dinner at Sash on Tuesday evening and had a wonderful experience. The food was authentic Lebanese and the flavors were exceptional! We ordered a traditional mesa and had more than enough food for two of us. My husband has been a chef for more than 30 years and he thought the food was seasoned perfectly (something I rarely hear him say). His only complaint was that the pita bread was very flat and resembled a tortilla. I personally liked the bread and found it less filling than the pita bread I am accustomed to. The waitstaff was very polite and attentive. We will definitely return the next time we are in San Jose!

Reviewed 15 June 2016

A wonderful Lebanese restaurant with great food, nice mood and excellent customer service. We did not get a menu when seating but were explained that the house specialty is the Lebanese mezze, which consists of babaganush, hummus, tabouleh and falafel with all you can eat pita bread, followed by a huge plate of lamb, chicken and beef in different Middle eastern fashion. We were four guests and ordered the mezze for three, which we were unable to finish, for 50.000 colones or about USD90. It is a wonderful alternative to share between a few guests, but I would recommend to ask for the menu, as this might be the priciest item on the menu. The place is small and beautifully decorated. I advise to book your table unless you pop up as soon as the restaurant opens.