Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$80
Hotels.comUS$80
PricelineUS$80
TripadvisorUS$80
TravelocityUS$80
travelup.comUS$105
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 September 2019

Located in San Jose, the hotel is clean and provides excellent hospitality. I've been staying here for over 7 years and I've never had a problem. Upon arrival we were warmly welcomed by the friendly reception and a cool beverage. Superb breakfast and restaurant.

Jorge Arias the grounds Manager was very pleasant and available at all times. I highly recommend Casa Conde.

Room tip: Ask For Jorge Arias
Date of stay: July 2019
CasaCondeMgmnt, General Manager at Casa Conde Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2019

Dear NyNy125,

We are pleased to read your words about your recent experience in Casa Conde Hotel & Suites.

For us it means so much to be hosting you for over 7 years, we have not enough words to express our gratitude.

We hope to continue being your #1 option when staying in San José. Our centrical location, the warm manners of our staff and the delicious breakfast we serve every morning are more than enough reasons to understand the value of our experience.

Thank you for your loyalty and recognition, it means everything for us.

Reviewed 3 September 2019

I have been staying at Casa Conde every August for the last four years, and stayed there many other times as well.
The one thing that has remained first class is the staff. They are the friendliest, most accommodating folk in Pura Vida country. I give them a 10 every time, they really rate more than 10 but you can't push the needle off the dial.
The plant (buildings, rooms, grounds) is still well maintained and always spotless. I would recommend touch ups in some areas though. Things like missing knobs, broken handles, chipped sinks and counters go beyond the "old World" flair and need to be addressed.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cancelon.com
CasaCondeMgmnt, General Manager at Casa Conde Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2019

Dear Patricia W

With great joy we read your words and appreciate your recent stay at Casa Conde Hotel & Suites. For us it means a lot hosting you one more time. Officially this is your home away from in San José.

We feel so much gratitude in relation to your words about the warm manners of our collaborators. They are really our most valuable asset. The great food from our restaurants is always fresh and delicious. Our infrastructure is fully equipped with beautiful gardens, gym, pool and hot tub and only 10 minutes away from Downtown San José.

We also appreciate your constructive feedback and truly hope to host you again in a nearby future,

Reviewed 14 August 2019

My family and I wanted to visit relatives located in San Jose and Alajuela. We decided to vacation at this establishment which was the best idea ever. They were very helpful with directions and so friendly at breakfast/dinner everyday. We enjoyed it so much that we will come back soon.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
CasaCondeMgmt, Gerente at Casa Conde Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2019

Dear Julio N,

It was a pleasure to host you in our hotel. We are glad you and your family enjoyed our spacious suites and our famous breakfast full of amazing choices. Our staff was very happy to have you and to serve you.

We hope you visit us again soon!

Reviewed 2 August 2019

I went to San Jose to visit my father who just moved there from Atenas, Costa Rica.
I arrived at 1am. The apt was large (2 bedrooms, large kitchen, living and dining - more than I needed). I was a little creeped out going into this large space alone in the middle of the night. I was on the first floor so I immediately checked the windows. Most were unlocked and one wouldn't latch so I called to change rooms but there were none available. I found a luggage rack that I was able to put in the sliding window so that no one could open it. I went in one of the bedrooms and locked the door and I felt fine. In the light of day, I had a much better feeling for the place. I was moved to a room (apt) on the second floor where the windows locked. Over the course of the 5 days, I felt more secure. There are security cameras throughout and the hotel is fenced. The area is not a great - I wouldn't go walk at night, but it's not horrible either. Apparently, it's only 3 miles to downtown, so it would probably be fine to stay here and take cabs. There is a large highway between the hotel and downtown, so it's not recommended to walk.
There was a coffee maker and coffee in the kitchen. The grounds are pretty. The living room only had a love seat and tv. I would recommend they put an end table with a lamp as the over head lighting was harsh. I would have rather had the TV in the bedroom. This hotel is ideal for people traveling with kids or 2 couples.
Breakfast was included and was not bad.

1  Thank McKenna W
CasaCondeMgmnt, General Manager at Casa Conde Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2019

Dear McKenna W,

Thank you for staying in Casa Conde Hotel & Suites.

We deeply appreciate your words describing your recent experience with us. We are delighted to know your impression was so positive and that you had such a great time during your stay. Our breakfast is the perfect way to start the day with a fresh variety of local fruits, delicious omelets and our traditional gallo-pinto, as well as many other options. We take our gastronomic endeavors very seriously and we try to grow and harvest organically many of our ingredientes.

Our location is strategic to reach the different hotspots San José offers, we are glad you were able to take advantage of this as well as the calm and peaceful atmosphere that surrounds us inside our quaint hotel.

We look forward for your upcoming visit.

Reviewed 16 July 2019

Really sweet staff and awesome facilities. Pool and hot tub was great. Food was pretty good. Definitely worth the money. Had a washer dryer in the room which was a life saver during the humid rainy season.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CasaCondeMgmnt, General Manager at Casa Conde Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2019

Dear dquack1995

You really highlight many of our unique features as a strategic located city hotel, we feel privileged to be part of your experience in Costa Rica.

We really hope to host you in a nearby future,