“First time and impressive ”
Review of Cosi

Cosi
Ranked #139 of 829 Restaurants in San Jose
Price range: US$7 - US$17
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

This is a chain from LA and being my second time I was impressed with their ethos and consistency. Very tasty food with healthy options being encouraged. Good prices. Perfect for a light lunch

Reviewed 20 December 2016

It´s my favorite fast food restaurant. The place is neat, modern and cozy. I love the bread they make there. I like that there are healthy options but in good portions and very tastey.
At lunch it can get a bit crowded, but it´s normally worth the wait.
The service is also excellent.

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

The food is always very food at Cosi. However the service has not been quite as pleasant. The person taking the orders was not nice at all and I was missing products when I got my order. The tables were not clean either.

Reviewed 1 November 2016

This restaurant offers different and practical food options. Food was very fresh and everybody had the chance to choose from a wide variety of selections. Kids liked it.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Tomato soup is delicious, but I paid $20 for a regular not awesome sandwich, a small soup and a no refill drink, I can get that with better ingredients at.. anywhere actually, too bad