“Quick lite bites”

Ranked #148 of 862 Restaurants in San Jose
Price range: US$7 - US$17
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

We were only looking for a quick meal pre return flight and this looked busy and had plenty of choice. Well priced this LA chain had great and very helpful staff and service was quick and efficient. Food was great too, so much so we had to get them to pack some up as we couldn't finish it all.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 25 May 2017

I normally avoid chains like the plague but I was not all that hungry and looking for something healthy. I had a craving for a salad so I went for the Shanghai Chicken Salad which was delicious! It was exactly what I was looking for. Though, next time, I might ask for two dressings though that would sort of defeat the whole "healthy" thing, right?

Anyway, you have a choice of whole grain or traditional flat bread. I actually thought that the traditional was kind of salty. But, it was tasty and added enough carbs to the meal to fill me up.

I went during the lunch rush so it was very busy. They had four registers running and were moving along at a pretty good clip. I would say that the service was very good, especially considering the crush of people. I'd say that if my situation calls for "fast food," Cosi would be my favorite.

On my way out, I tried a sample of their creamy tomato soup. OMG, that's my next try!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

This is a chain from LA and being my second time I was impressed with their ethos and consistency. Very tasty food with healthy options being encouraged. Good prices. Perfect for a light lunch

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 20 December 2016

It´s my favorite fast food restaurant. The place is neat, modern and cozy. I love the bread they make there. I like that there are healthy options but in good portions and very tastey.
At lunch it can get a bit crowded, but it´s normally worth the wait.
The service is also excellent.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

The food is always very food at Cosi. However the service has not been quite as pleasant. The person taking the orders was not nice at all and I was missing products when I got my order. The tables were not clean either.

Date of visit: November 2016