“First rate restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Not a typical restaurant you would necessarily find. It is a delicious Italian restaurant. The rib eye steak was huge! It came mashed potatoes and vegetables. Considering the enormous steak, the potato portion was quite small. The risotto with shrimp and vodka was delicious with a large portion. This is definitely a good choice for a romantic dinner or for celebrating. Service was excellent. A real jewel of a find!

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank rainiershadow

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Exceptional pasta dishes. Large, fresh salads.
Prompt, professional service with friendly wait staff.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 24 May 2017

Great lunch , Great service , great price / value , highly recomend the pasta altough my wife ordered a salad of peras y nueces

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 3 May 2017

The pizza here was the best we have ever had! it was large enough to last for 2 days and it tasted just as good the second day. We were here with a group of 14 people and everyone's food was cooked and presented to perfection. The service was excellent and the prices reasonable for this quality restaurant. Our group liked it so much that we decided to reserve a meal for a second time. I am from Canada and I will surely miss the pizza in this restaurant.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank Ann A
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

I decided to treat my girlfriend with a romantic dinner. Looked up here and found this place. It is a very nice restaurant cozy and in a very nice neighborhood. We had a salmon prosciutto por entree. I had risotto limoncello which was very good and my other half had a fish. The food was the service was very good. Other than when we had our dessert te waiter was no where to be seen. To get our check it took us some time. Hope next time they pay more attention.

Date of visit: April 2017